The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2012-2013 BOSS 302 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f813/)
-   -   New Seats (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f813/new-seats-522979/)

Sammykjr1 6/28/13 01:58 PM

New Seats

3 Attachment(s)
For those at BMO and Boss302forum, you've seen these. I thought I would post them here anyway.

Attachment 198222

Attachment 198222

Attachment 198224

Ice Hawk 6/28/13 02:30 PM

Interesting for sure, but that leather doesn't look very snug to me!? Otherwise, I've always been a sucker for accent stitching!

Sammykjr1 6/28/13 03:11 PM

It's actually very snug. Surprised me.

dmichaels 6/28/13 08:03 PM

Coloring looks great. Wish I had some grabber blue stitching on my recaros!

PABOSS 6/29/13 02:21 AM

I'm sorry, but my god those look terrible. The leather looks like it's about as tight as my 97 year old grandmother's neck. The "Boss 302" stitching looks like it was done as a class project by a 7th grader for sewing class. And the shift knob, boot and parking brake look like they belong in a Fiero Ferrari 360 conversion. Absolutely awful. At this point maybe the insurance company will just consider it a total loss and you can start over.

boss man 6/29/13 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by PABOSS (Post 6648660)
I'm sorry, but my god those look terrible. The leather looks like it's about as tight as my 97 year old grandmother's neck. The "Boss 302" stitching looks like it was done as a class project by a 7th grader for sewing class. And the shift knob, boot and parking brake look like they belong in a Fiero Ferrari 360 conversion. Absolutely awful. At this point maybe the insurance company will just consider it a total loss and you can start over.

OK.....Now tell us how you really feel>>>>>97 year old grandmother's neck...LMAO :rofl2:

wannabe 6/29/13 06:03 AM

Wow. Seems like a simple, "I don't care for it" would have been plenty.

Fenderaddict2 6/29/13 10:07 AM

So you don't car for it. No reason to be nasty. Everyone is entitled to there own taste and because that may be different than your own, it doesn't mean it wrong or not as valid. What I love about Mustangs is they are the most modded car produced. That should be celebrated not berated.

Colticus 6/29/13 11:01 AM

http://cdn0.meme.li/instances/300x300/37162448.jpg

Dayve 6/29/13 08:29 PM

I would have to see it in person, I could love it or hate it...

Dave

racksteris 6/29/13 11:34 PM

Not good at all buddy...

CCTking 6/30/13 12:41 AM

Leather does look a lil loose but id have to see it in person.

But overall i like it! Got a good theme goin on there

mattlqx 7/4/13 10:37 AM

Were these stock leather GT seats? I like the accent stitching but yeah, it definitely looks like the leather got stretched in the process from these pics. The Boss 302 doesn't look right either. :\

ConeBoss 7/9/13 10:08 AM

To each his own, but I would have stuck with the stock Recaro seats...or gotten some nice aftermarket seats instead. I believe Recaro has a wide selection.

BOSS MAN 13 7/14/13 12:41 PM

Not my cup of tea............................I like my sticky stockers.

Everyone in 2043 will be looking to score a BOSS with original Recaros and interior, mine will be one of those cars, Complete with an 87 year old driver who will REFUSE to give it to his kids. They will get it when they uncurl my cold fingers from the alcantra steering wheel!