The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2015 - 2023 MUSTANG (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/)
-   -   USA Spec sheet A to Z (pdf) -HP,length,weight,etc (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/usa-spec-sheet-z-pdf-hp-length-weight-etc-530604/)

HizliBullet 5/25/14 12:51 AM

USA Spec sheet A to Z (pdf) -HP,length,weight,etc

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone wondering about horsepower, exterior dimensions, engine specs, gear ratios, fuel tank capacities, suspension,interior shoulder room, can find all details in here

1 Alibi 2 5/25/14 03:49 AM

And it doesn't list the one thing I was interested in.............weight !!

Twin Turbo 5/25/14 04:35 AM

And horsepower is still the "projected" figure (ie more that 420bhp) they've spoken about for months :(

MRGTX 5/25/14 07:34 AM

Nothing new?

MyStang2010GB 5/25/14 09:41 AM

the things most of us really want to see are still not clear

HizliBullet 5/25/14 10:53 AM

thats whats out there for now guys

whowasthat 5/25/14 09:09 PM

the V6 and I4 look very simular

MRGTX 5/27/14 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by HizliBullet (Post 6807241)
thats whats out there for now guys

Until we see the important specs, I cannot imagining ordering one.
It's bad enough not being able to drive one first.

:bad:

Captain Spadaro 6/2/14 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by whowasthat (Post 6807451)
the V6 and I4 look very simular

The EcoBoost is more or less replacing the V6. The only reason the V6 survived is to keep the initial price of entry low. It will likely be a rental fleet special.

JoeMidnight 6/3/14 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Spadaro (Post 6810901)
The EcoBoost is more or less replacing the V6. The only reason the V6 survived is to keep the initial price of entry low. It will likely be a rental fleet special.

Yep, This is the last nail in the coffin for me. I was really wanting to get the 2015 over the 2014 initially. This is just another reason why I am going to be so much happier with the 2014 model.

I was on the market to buy either a v6 or v8. I've driven 4 bangers my whole life and didn't want another one, not even turbocharged.

I'm glad that with the 2014 model V6, I was able to build it however I wanted and it looks like the 2015 will remain as the bottom of the barrel base models. You're definitely right, at this point, it looks like the 4 cylinder is taking its place.

from what I've been reading and overall impressions, I had a feeling that the ecoboost was more so geared for the EU audience and that most of North American's would continue to buy GT and V6 models.

but if this is true, Ford may be forcing its customers whom don't want or can't afford a GT to go with an ecoboost if they are looking to customize with with performance packages etc...

Boomer 6/3/14 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Captain Spadaro (Post 6810901)

That's pretty apparent with the lack of options and performance package in the base V6.
I think the writting is on the wall if the Eco4 is a success, and it wouldn't surprise me if the V6 goes away in the next couple of years.

They have the ability to do this with the base car, change the engines around.
The GT should always have an 8.
I can't see an Eco6 replacing the V8 for the GT. It's in the heritage.

Krohn 6/3/14 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 6811014)
That's pretty apparent with the lack of options and performance package in the base V6.
I think the writting is on the wall if the Eco4 is a success, and it wouldn't surprise me if the V6 goes away in the next couple of years.

They have the ability to do this with the base car, change the engines around.
The GT should always have an 8.
I can't see an Eco6 replacing the V8 for the GT. It's in the heritage.

x2 Everything I'm thinking.