The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2015 - 2023 MUSTANG (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/)
-   -   My 2015 Order Codes (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/my-2015-order-codes-530327/)

Tony Alonso 5/13/14 09:47 AM

My 2015 Order Codes - CAR DELIVERED 11/4/2014!

1 Attachment(s)
This is the plan. I was considering the 50th anniversary appearance package but since you can't get it with spoiler delete, a big no take on that one for me.

nbad 5/13/14 01:41 PM

What color is saddle leather?

laserred38 5/13/14 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by nbad (Post 6802562)

Dark tan...

eric n 5/13/14 03:45 PM

Sounds beautiful. Then again most combinations i can think of sound pretty darned excellent. ENJOY!

xlover 5/13/14 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 6802475)
This is the plan. I was considering the 50th anniversary appearance package but since you can't get it with spoiler delete, a big no take on that one for me.

You should double check that the 50th appearance package doesn't automatically delete the spoiler. That's why you might not be able to combine it with the spoiler delete option code. The order guide is for entering into the system not customer decision making. It would be redundant for the system to let you select spoiler delete if it was already deleted in that appearance package. The full 50th anniversary cars don't have the spoiler so I am betting the appearance package doesn't either.

Tony Alonso 5/13/14 06:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by xlover (Post 6802719)
You should double check that the 50th appearance package doesn't automatically delete the spoiler. That's why you might not be able to combine it with the spoiler delete option code. The order guide is for entering into the system not customer decision making. It would be redundant for the system to let you select spoiler delete if it was already deleted in that appearance package. The full 50th anniversary cars don't have the spoiler so I am betting the appearance package doesn't either.

According to the order guide, the "Raised Blade Decklid Spoiler" is a standard feature on the GT Premium. Since it mentions the "spoiler delete" option can't be combined, this is why I am thinking I can't do this. Another the reason I think you get a spoiler is because of one of the photos of a GT with this option recently shown in Dearborn. You can see the spoiler on it.

I will actually know for sure when I actually place the order soon. It would be a pleasant surprise if the option actually deletes the spoiler.

Tony Alonso 5/13/14 06:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by nbad (Post 6802562)

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6802578)
Dark tan...

Indeed it is!

Tony Alonso 5/13/14 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by eric n (Post 6802659)
Sounds beautiful. Then again most combinations i can think of sound pretty darned excellent. ENJOY!

Thanks! I hope to actually not chicken out...it's some $$ and my 2010 is almost paid off. Hahaha!

JonW 5/13/14 08:08 PM

Is that yellow car a 50th Appearance Pkg car?

laserred38 5/13/14 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by JonW (Post 6802799)
Is that yellow car a 50th Appearance Pkg car?

:yup:

Tony Alonso 5/13/14 08:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know some hate them, but I am a fan of these black painted wheels, which are only optional for the EcoBoost performance pack.

Von Bek 5/13/14 09:00 PM

The performance package looks great, but I'm not too keen on the staggered wheels. Not a fan of not being able to rotate.

Tony Alonso 5/14/14 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bek (Post 6802823)
The performance package looks great, but I'm not too keen on the staggered wheels. Not a fan of not being able to rotate.

The wheels on the EcoBoost performance package are the same size front-to-rear, unlike the ones of the GT performance package.

TampaBear67 5/14/14 03:09 PM

According to the Order Guide the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Automatically Deletes the Rear Spoiler, as does the Performance Package. Which is why Spoiler Delete isn't available with either of those.

cdynaco 5/14/14 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Alonso (Post 6802749)
Indeed it is!

Having owned a saddle interior sports car for many years, I always thought Mustang's saddle looks so out of place on charcoal. :shame:
Saddle should be all saddle interior - doors & console incl. IMO

laserred38 5/14/14 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6803095)
Having owned a saddle interior sports car for many years, I always thought Mustang's saddle looks so out of place on charcoal. :shame: Saddle should be all saddle interior - doors & console incl. IMO

This. 100% agree. And if you're going to call it "Saddle" you need to give it a weathered look, a la F-150 King Ranch. If not, it's just "tan."

2k7gtcs 5/14/14 04:10 PM

King Ranch Mustang

cdynaco 5/14/14 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6803123)
King Ranch Mustang EcoBoost

There's an oxymoron. :p

Tony Alonso 5/14/14 04:53 PM

You guys crack me up :-) Tan, saddle, whatever it's called...I like the color contrast in the seats with Magnetic. I normally don't like tan, saddle, brown, etc. The contrast with the grey is what appealed to me. I saw it in person at the Detroit show and was pretty sold.. I was willing to go with the Raven black of the 50th because of the color contrast with the exterior and wheel color. I am odd that way, I guess.

Tony Alonso 5/14/14 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by TampaBear67 (Post 6803091)
According to the Order Guide the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Automatically Deletes the Rear Spoiler, as does the Performance Package. Which is why Spoiler Delete isn't available with either of those.

Can you point that out? I am not seeing that in the way I read the order guide.

The 50th anniversary appearance package option is only on the EcoBoost and GT Premiums.

The 50th anniversary edition is its own model and order code.