The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2015 - 2023 MUSTANG (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/)
-   -   Interior colors (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f806/interior-colors-541292/)

buckethead1 4/30/16 05:12 PM

Interior colors

Anyone, anyone at all, have the Pewter upholstery in their car?
If so,are you happy with the color? I'm considering it in either a Magnetic, Oxford White or Race Red car.

Mrbobcat 5/1/16 01:57 PM

You mean the ceramic (looks white)? If so I'd be interested in some reviews too. I think the cars with either ceramic or saddle leather interior look better than all black (at least in pics). Not sure how the white would hold up though. I found a place that has a good price on a black premium gt with the ceramic seats, buts its a manual. They also have a base silver with recaros and 3.55 and also a race red premium auto with black seats. IDK, really wanted guard or magnetic with saddle auto, but the cars at that dealership are growing on me and probably won't find any at a better price at the moment. May have to take a road trip this week...

Mick St John 5/1/16 04:52 PM

Saddle

1 Attachment(s)
I went for the Saddle Brown to go with Guard.
I've had too many black interiors in my lifetime.
I do think that Ceramic would discolor very easily.

Roadk9 5/1/16 06:23 PM

Whats wrong with Red?

no red leather ints around anymore.:stirpot:

rider 5/2/16 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Roadk9 (Post 6979533)
no red leather ints around anymore.:stirpot:

I wish I would have got red. When I was putting together my order I looked on many different sites and "CERAMIC" looked like a medium grey that would have looked better than the plain blk. If it had shown as a very,very, lite beige I wouldnt have got it. Who the hell can relate to ceramic? It's a thing not a color and comes in many colors.

wannabe 5/2/16 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mick St John (Post 6979517)
I went for the Saddle Brown to go with Guard.
I've had too many black interiors in my lifetime.

I had the bone (think that's what they called it) in my '10 premium and it's fine as long as you clean it periodically. Which most people will, because you can see when it's getting dirty where you might not notice with the saddle or black even tho it's just as dirty.

CoyotePremium13 5/3/16 05:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mick St John (Post 6979517)

I have Ceramic on mine. I LOVE the look...I've had the car since September and right now on the clock there are 5300 miles. I have already noticed very slightly it will pick up the dye from my jeans, but it very easily came off with leather cleaner and conditioner without any damage. Hope this helps for the OP. I do not have any pics of seats dirty, but here is one of the look when I got it the week I picked her up.

Attachment 185607

Attachment 185608