Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

Contact Ford Corporate?

Search this Thread

Old 3/20/13, 02:08 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
sounds like something is up if they have the care for 31 days.
Yeah, they're just a terrible dealership. At least I got to take a look at the trans once they finally took it apart. That was nice of them.
Old 3/20/13, 02:13 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by GreenCars
You should have PMed her.. Making a thread is not going to get her or any other Ford rep on here to respond.
So you're telling me a Ford customer service representative, who is an active part of these forums, isn't going to notice a thread with her name in the title? Sure I guess I could of PM'd her, how silly of me.
Old 3/20/13, 02:28 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by TwistedKarma
So you're telling me a Ford customer service representative, who is an active part of these forums, isn't going to notice a thread with her name in the title? Sure I guess I could of PM'd her, how silly of me.
might work better.
Old 3/20/13, 04:39 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I went through arbitration with Ford and my lawyers.
Well that would explain why some at Ford won't get involved on a regular customer service level. You have a lawyer involved. Employees don't.

As for your posting here, and whining about emailing corporate, grow the **** up and put your little internet toys away.

Write a letter, send it Certified.
Old 3/20/13, 07:50 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
The customer service manager told me to go to www.customersaskford.com, go down to the contacts section to get the email to a different department in corporate that could only be contacted via email.. If Deysha, could help me get a contact email address, much would be appreciated.
It does mention Twitter -
Twitter Service Support

@FordService
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Given there was a lawyer involved previously, it could be that there is more caution being exercised in the interactions with you.

That all said, I do hope the replacement transmission addresses the problem.
Old 3/20/13, 08:01 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Is this possible? The customer service manager for my region advised me to contact them via email, however, emails aren't publicly available right now due to system updates on their end.
This is the message displayed on their contact page:
"We are currently updating our systems and temporarily cannot accept email."
My Mustang has been at a dealership for 31days. The transmission has an issue. It took them two weeks to finally break it down and another two weeks to place orders on all the parts needed for the repair. The customer service manager I've been dealing with, Cynthia, just informed me that one of the parts they're waiting for is backordered. They are now going to order and replace the trans with a brand new one seeing as that is the only acceptable option. I want to contact someone who I can speak to about this matter. Customer Service can not do anything for me except continue to hound the dealership. She has been apologizing and even went as far as telling me this is wrong and that she was truly sorry for my trouble.

I'd be surprised if Deysha responds to this thread.
Hey TwistedKarma,

I understand your frustration. Your case has been escalated and she’s already dedicated to these concerns. You can ask to speak to her supervisor if you’re having concerns with her… You can PM me with any other info you’ve not provided to her and I can get it documented for you.

Originally Posted by texastboneking
Deysha does a great job. She can't control your dealer. If your dealer sucks then corporate Will have to take care of it. But Deysha is good at what she does. So no need to call her out when its your sorry dealers fault.
Deysha is part of Ford's "Customer Service" department. This department can not do ANYTHING but hound dealerships. I don't mean to downplay her job, but what good is this? I can hound a dealership myself.
I tried to reach out to Deysha prior to contacting Customer Relations myself in hopes that it would be escalated right away, but she failed to see the thread I made?? or she just ignored it.

Even put her name in the title: https://themustangsource.com/f804/tr...deysha-519191/
Such a terrible company.
Originally Posted by GreenCars
You should have PMed her.. Making a thread is not going to get her or any other Ford rep on here to respond.
Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
Did you send her a PM? Also, I am fairly certain the volume of requests is enough that it might warrant a direct contact.
Thank you for the support, guys. Since this is not the only forum I monitor, I did not see this thread or was I alerted in anyway. This is why I recommend you guys PM me with concerns.

Deysha
Old 3/20/13, 10:28 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Well that would explain why some at Ford won't get involved on a regular customer service level. You have a lawyer involved. Employees don't.

As for your posting here, and whining about emailing corporate, grow the **** up and put your little internet toys away.

Write a letter, send it Certified.
You'd be pissed off too if you went through what I have in the passed year. The lawyer isn't involved anymore, the lawsuit is over, I got paid out. There's no more being careful, there's no more lawsuit.

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService

Hey TwistedKarma,

I understand your frustration. Your case has been escalated and she’s already dedicated to these concerns. You can ask to speak to her supervisor if you’re having concerns with her… You can PM me with any other info you’ve not provided to her and I can get it documented for you.

Thank you for the support, guys. Since this is not the only forum I monitor, I did not see this thread or was I alerted in anyway. This is why I recommend you guys PM me with concerns.

Deysha
I have no problems with her, she's doing her job, but she told me I could email a different department to warrant a coverage of payment for the month or some sort of reimbursement. I can't find the email though, I guess due to your email system being updated?

I understand that it's been escalated and I understand she's addressing my concerns, but as I told her, I want to speak with someone else concerning my car. Customer Relations does not have the ability to do much, where as, someone else might.
Old 3/20/13, 12:11 PM
Bullitt Member

I have to admit I agree with Twisted Karma here. If in fact the problem has been going on a year its 11 month in 2 weeks too long. I believe he has been beyond patient, certainly more than I would have been if the issue is as he describes. As we all know there are 2 sides to every story. I have been there (not with Ford) and I understand his pain. Good luck Twisted, and I am sure Deysha has escalated it as far as she can.
Old 3/20/13, 01:49 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by elkk
I have to admit I agree with Twisted Karma here. If in fact the problem has been going on a year its 11 month in 2 weeks too long. I believe he has been beyond patient, certainly more than I would have been if the issue is as he describes. As we all know there are 2 sides to every story. I have been there (not with Ford) and I understand his pain. Good luck Twisted, and I am sure Deysha has escalated it as far as she can.
I really do appreciate it. It's frustrating is all and I don't think anyone should have to go through this. I just want what I pay for, a working car.
Old 3/20/13, 08:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

I really do appreciate it. It's frustrating is all and I don't think anyone should have to go through this. I just want what I pay for, a working car.
Just trade the car in and let ford deal with it.
Old 3/20/13, 08:30 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by mikeyt03

Just trade the car in and let ford deal with it.
Why should I have to do that? They should just give me a new car same year/model or newer, their choice.

Most car companies do this with lemons. At this point I just want the trans fixed and it returned to me. I should have no more issues..

Last edited by TwistedKarma; 3/20/13 at 08:31 PM.
Old 3/20/13, 09:36 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Why should I have to do that?
Because.... you have twisted your own karma...

Old 3/20/13, 09:56 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by cdynaco

Because.... you have twisted your own karma...

Clever
Old 3/20/13, 11:20 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Why should I have to do that? They should just give me a new car same year/model or newer, their choice.

Most car companies do this with lemons. At this point I just want the trans fixed and it returned to me. I should have no more issues..
but you already took the money and settled for the other lemon law thing. You can not keep doing lemon law things on the same car.
Old 3/21/13, 08:56 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Flagstang

but you already took the money and settled for the other lemon law thing. You can not keep doing lemon law things on the same car.
I settled not because it was the outcome I wanted, but because if I didn't I would have been dragged along in the court system for up to two years. It took long enough to get to arbitration with Ford being as they filed for extensions to prolong it. The transmission is on order, both the dealership and customer relation's department confirmed it. I should have my car back by the end of next week. Hopefully after this long, frustrating process, I will not have any other problems. Now if only I can convince the dealership to install a new clutch for me that I would overnight ship from AM.
Old 3/21/13, 09:24 AM

I have no problems with her, she's doing her job, but she told me I could email a different department to warrant a coverage of payment for the month or some sort of reimbursement. I can't find the email though, I guess due to your email system being updated?

I understand that it's been escalated and I understand she's addressing my concerns, but as I told her, I want to speak with someone else concerning my car. Customer Relations does not have the ability to do much, where as, someone else might.
Will you please PM me with your VIN, full name, and exactly what you’d like to speak about regarding your vehicle?

Deysha
Old 3/21/13, 09:36 AM
GT Member

Will you please PM me with your VIN, full name, and exactly what you’d like to speak about regarding your vehicle?

Deysha
At this point there's nothing to speak about. The case has been escalated, the transmission has been ordered and the repair will be finally completed once the part is received. Unless you can have Ford agree to swap my car out or reimburse me for the monthly payment I made where I was without my car.. I'm satisfied with the outcome, just not satisfied with the process.
Old 3/21/13, 10:09 AM

At this point there's nothing to speak about. The case has been escalated, the transmission has been ordered and the repair will be finally completed once the part is received. Unless you can have Ford agree to swap my car out or reimburse me for the monthly payment I made where I was without my car.. I'm satisfied with the outcome, just not satisfied with the process.
Again, please let me look into it...

Deysha
Old 3/21/13, 12:51 PM
GT Member

Again, please let me look into it...

Deysha
PM sent with the requested information.
Old 3/21/13, 07:25 PM
Banned

Is this possible? The customer service manager for my region advised me to contact them via email, however, emails aren't publicly available right now due to system updates on their end.

This is the message displayed on their contact page:

"We are currently updating our systems and temporarily cannot accept email."
Some more Never had this much trouble with " G.M. " What a bunch of A$$HOLES. Will never buy a Ford again. Sorry ford owners.

Quick Reply: Contact Ford Corporate?