The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   RTR spoiler (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/rtr-spoiler-539638/)

SGwick 11/28/15 12:36 PM

RTR spoiler

Anyone know where we can still get the RTR rear spoiler (nascar style) for 2011 mustang?

laserred38 11/28/15 01:26 PM

As far as I know, they're discontinued. Check out @101blur on Instagram. Sam custom makes splitters and spoilers for our cars, and IMP they're better looking than the RTR part. He also tracks his car with his parts.

SGwick 11/28/15 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6956028)
As far as I know, they're discontinued. Check out @101blur on Instagram. Sam custom makes splitters and spoilers for our cars, and IMP they're better looking than the RTR part. He also tracks his car with his parts.

wow big thx, I sent him a message on Instagram. Do customers only contact him through Instagram? Know anyone on this forum that bought the rear spoiler for 2011? How much?

laserred38 11/28/15 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by SGwick
wow big thx, I sent him a message on Instagram. Do customers only contact him through Instagram? Know anyone on this forum that bought the rear spoiler for 2011? How much?

I don't know if he has a site up yet, but I do know him personally and know a few S197s in my club that have his spoiler and a couple S550s that have it too (including the car used for the R&D on that one). I'm sorry, I don't know pricing though. I do know he offers them in ABS and aluminum though.

SGwick 11/28/15 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6956053)
I don't know if he has a site up yet, but I do know him personally and know a few S197s in my club that have his spoiler and a couple S550s that have it too (including the car used for the R&D on that one). I'm sorry, I don't know pricing though. I do know he offers them in ABS and aluminum though.

appreciate the response. Really digging the look (not looking or could afford a full racing wing)

laserred38 11/28/15 08:34 PM

I texted him to let him know to look out for your message. I love the look of his spoilers, super sturdy and compliment the body really nicely. I hope you guys can work something out. I intend to get the aluminum splitter and spoiler eventually!

SGwick 11/29/15 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6956066)
I texted him to let him know to look out for your message. I love the look of his spoilers, super sturdy and compliment the body really nicely. I hope you guys can work something out. I intend to get the aluminum splitter and spoiler eventually!

wow thx laserred38, what have the spoiler owners had to say about it? Did they feel a difference?

SGwick 12/7/15 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6956066)

hi laserred38, I've talked with 101blur and messaged him in Instagram. thx again

Ps
I used to be with NASA NorCal region (but moved to Great Lakes region now) and I've run at Sonoma and Thunderhill. Are you and 101blur with NASA?