The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   MMD Ducktail (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/mmd-ducktail-525451/)

flynavy 10/1/13 10:50 AM

MMD Ducktail

Of course, I buy my race red painted GT/CS style spoiler and then this comes out new on American Muscle....

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-pa...iler-1014.html

This is exactly what I had wanted but I didn't get the one from Cervini's because it wasn't pre-painted and I just find it easier to order pre painted. Luckily for me I didn't drill the extra holes for my CS Pedestal Spoiler so I guess I could add this if I really wanted to eventually and I wouldn't have holes in my trunk. UGH! I wish I had waited/seen this a month ago. :mad:

Anyone interested in a GT/CS spoiler? lol It can always be repainted to your color :grin::grin:

flynavy 10/1/13 11:13 AM

And I see the Raxiom in-dash navigation unit is now available. I know a lot of people on here didn't seem to like it but it seems like a very easy plug and play install to get in dash navigation and touch screen while retaining stock functionality and sync.

Brandon302 10/1/13 11:19 AM

That does look pretty good, nice compromise between the stock and the Rousch style.

=HYPERDRIVE= 10/1/13 11:28 AM

Ducktales! Awooo woo! :D

Ha sorry just could not resist.

AMWill 10/1/13 02:15 PM

Love the duck tail spoiler MMD just sent us! I've always been into the spoiler that don't flow air underneath them. They catch my eye a lot more, surprisingly.

OP, I'm sure you won't have troubles selling your GT/CS spoiler on the forum. Especially since it's brand new. Sorry for the bad timing though!

Shane

essque 10/1/13 02:43 PM

nice, reminds me of the spoiler on the 03-04 cobras. think i may have to get one!

Hadtohaveit'13 10/1/13 04:48 PM

Hmmm. I like.

flynavy 10/1/13 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky (Post 6694932)
Love the duck tail spoiler MMD just sent us! I've always been into the spoiler that don't flow air underneath them. They catch my eye a lot more, surprisingly. OP, I'm sure you won't have troubles selling your GT/CS spoiler on the forum. Especially since it's brand new. Sorry for the bad timing though! Shane

Lol no problem. I've got it on craigslist to see if I can sell it. If I get a bite ill snag the MMD. If not I'll keep what I have.

CCTking 10/2/13 12:26 AM

Ill take the spoiler, could use somethin new for mustang fest this weekend :D

flynavy 10/2/13 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by CCTking (Post 6695151)
Ill take the spoiler, could use somethin new for mustang fest this weekend :D

Lol don't joke like that! Not nice! I can't wait btw

CCTking 10/2/13 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by flynavy (Post 6695163)
Lol don't joke like that! Not nice! I can't wait btw

Can i at leadt borrow it? Ill plasti dip it and then peel it all off :jester:
What time you thinkin biut headin out?

flynavy 10/2/13 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by CCTking (Post 6695181)
Can i at leadt borrow it? Ill plasti dip it and then peel it all off :jester: What time you thinkin biut headin out?

Not quite sure. I have to see what my work schedule is like Friday, which I won't know until Thursday afternoon. I plan on trying to join up with the cruise prior to or at Autonation/Champion ford and riding all the way up to Aransas Pass that Friday and just experiencing that and then trying to hit the show as soon as it opens on Saturday. I didn't register my car in the show because I feel like it's not special enough but I mean I guess I could

AMWill 10/2/13 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by essque (Post 6694936)
nice, reminds me of the spoiler on the 03-04 cobras. think i may have to get one!

Me too! The 03-04 Cobra really hooked me the first time I saw its spoiler. Now this MMD duck tail is my new favorite option for the S197 Mustangs. Just like the Termi was for New Edge's!

Shane

Roller13 10/6/13 12:51 PM

Looks a little like the camera spoiler.

flynavy 10/6/13 02:23 PM

Yeah you're right it does sort of. To me, the MMD ducktail is what should be the stock spoiler from Ford instead of that stupid 2 inch lip they stick on there.

Roller13 10/6/13 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by flynavy (Post 6696975)
Yeah you're right it does sort of. To me, the MMD ducktail is what should be the stock spoiler from Ford instead of that stupid 2 inch lip they stick on there.

Right on that!

TheDivaDanielle 10/6/13 09:48 PM

im not really feelin' it.

flynavy 10/6/13 10:13 PM

I like the ducktail look in general. I think anything looks better than the tiny lip they come with from the factory. I may just also be speaking out of regret for getting the CS pedestal and then having this one come out a few weeks later. I like the pedestal but the more I look at my car the more I wish it had the ducktail