The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   GT500 VS. C/S Spoiler trade (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/gt500-vs-c-s-spoiler-trade-515406/)

Getportfolio 11/4/12 06:24 PM

True:)

CCTking 11/4/12 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
True:)

Im debating myself on which wing to get.

06blackvertstang 11/4/12 06:27 PM

And it seems like everyone and his brother has an iPhone. That doesn't make it any less cool? Just an example. There's a reason everyone has it/wants it. It's awesome!

Pedestal spoilers look a bit out of place on the newer mustangs IMO.

Thats a good point. Cars and phones are different things to me. If I viewed my car like a phone, I'd drive a Prius or some junk like that. Jmo...

Getportfolio 11/4/12 06:31 PM

True. I meant that I hope the reason people want the GT 500 spoiler is because of its good looks and not because of it popularity.

stangfoeva 11/4/12 06:33 PM

I think the GT/CS looks really good on your car

06blackvertstang 11/4/12 06:33 PM

True. I meant that I hope the reason people want the GT 500 spoiler is because of its good looks and not because of it popularity.

Oh oh I gotcha. Yeah I totally agree. It's a great looking wing. I've got the 05-09 style on mine.

BackinBlack13 11/5/12 10:08 AM

I like the GT500 spoiler better IMO.

MyStang2010GB 11/5/12 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Getportfolio (Post 6482420)
And it seems like everyone and his brother has an iPhone. That doesn't make it any less cool? Just an example. There's a reason everyone has it/wants it. It's awesome!

Pedestal spoilers look a bit out of place on the newer mustangs IMO.

Wait.... iPhones are cool?? Didn't get the memo.... I prefer the Droid Razor Maxx HD myself

mikeyt03 11/6/12 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB

Wait.... iPhones are cool?? Didn't get the memo.... I prefer the Droid Razor Maxx HD myself

Based on the sheer amount of iPhones sold, I would say they're not only popular, but the MOST popular cell phone on the market ; )

CCTking 11/6/12 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyt03

Based on the sheer amount of iPhones sold, I would say they're not only popular, but the MOST popular cell phone on the market ; )

Apple. Creating mindless brand slaves every stinkin day... And im one of em!!! :D

06blackvertstang 11/6/12 02:33 PM

They're even brought up in a discussion of mustang spoilers! They're taking over...

laserred38 11/6/12 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by CCTking (Post 6483941)
Apple. Creating mindless brand slaves every stinkin day... And im one of em!!! :D

Me too. And I worked for them. Disgusted by the kinds of sheeple who would go into those stores. I've been an Apple fan all my life. It's different. Watch the 1984 commercial - Apple has completely turned into everything the company was founded on to stand up against. Google and Android are no better. There's no where else to turn.

/off topic.

MyStang2010GB 11/6/12 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by mikeyt03 (Post 6483770)

I'm not one of the mindless masses that follows the hype.... the iPhone is boring to look at and all those simplistic icons are boring as well. The phone has no personality. My wife and kids constantly complain about dropped calls and bad reception. We have (6) phones on my plan (1 droid and 5 iPhone4s)... My Droid has less dropped calls and battery last longer

Droid Razr Maxx for the win

Back to your regularly scheduled discussion on spoilers.......

CCTking 11/6/12 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB

I'm not one of the mindless masses that follows the hype.... the iPhone is boring to look at and all those simplistic icons are boring as well. The phone has no personality. My wife and kids constantly complain about dropped calls and bad reception. We have (6) phones on my plan (1 droid and 5 iPhone4s)... My Droid has less dropped calls and battery last longer

Droid Razr Maxx for the win

Back to your regularly scheduled discussion on spoilers.......

Off topic again :p
But the reason behind its simplistic design is user friendlyness. Everyone can use it without too much effort. If youd like a lil more personalitt then jailbreak it like me :D