The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   Bassani Axleback Exhaust 11-14 V6 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/bassani-axleback-exhaust-11-14-v6-538070/)

Dasmi 7/15/15 04:46 PM

Bassani Axleback Exhaust 11-14 V6

Hey all,

I am looking to purchase the above axleback exhaust setup for my mustang. However, I am struggling to find it online. I have only seen it on either AM for $560 or Stage3motorsports for $490. Has anyone else seen this at another site so that I can continue to price shop?

Thanks for the help!

V6 Driver 7/15/15 07:11 PM

Did you look on Bassanis website. If I recall correctly they sell direct. When i was looking for exhaust i did look there, but ended up getting it from AM and using the forum discount. Plus if you can wait it usually will go on sale.

BTW I have the same axlebacks on my car and you will really enjoy them. :metal:

maverick1125 7/16/15 06:27 AM

I got mine from AM. They do price match but you also have to consider AM doesn't charge for shipping so that is a factor too.

Dasmi 7/17/15 11:06 AM

Yea, I looked on the Bassani site, but didn't see a way to purchase a part from them. It just had the specs for Part # 3711SR5. I emailed them asking if they can do direct sales, or if they had any other companies they sell to.

Dasmi 7/17/15 11:07 AM

I'll have to conisder waiting for a sale I suppose. They aren't even on Ebay or Amazon. Maybe I'll get lucky with a CL post :P

V6 Driver 7/17/15 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Dasmi (Post 6937184)
I'll have to conisder waiting for a sale I suppose. They aren't even on Ebay or Amazon. Maybe I'll get lucky with a CL post :P

I have seen AM have them on sale at least 3 times since I purchased mine. Most peeps never have heard of Bassani, so you wont see them on the used market. Why would you? They are awesome so anyone that has them keeps them. :)

Also, if you actually call Stage 3 they may even knock a little off. They took another 5% off of my procharger. Plus I didn't have to pay shipping. That beat AM's price even with the forum discount.

maverick1125 7/17/15 11:29 AM

If you can't afford Bassani's how much are you wanting to spend? There are others out there that may be in your price range. I know a lot of people like Roush axle backs or even cheaper is Pypes. They sell them at AM also.

Dasmi 7/17/15 11:44 AM

I can afford them, I am just price hunting before I buy. Money saved here is money used on another upgrade ;)

Dasmi 7/17/15 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by V6 Driver (Post 6937187)
I have seen AM have them on sale at least 3 times since I purchased mine. Most peeps never have heard of Bassani, so you wont see them on the used market. Why would you? They are awesome so anyone that has them keeps them. :)

Also, if you actually call Stage 3 they may even knock a little off. They took another 5% off of my procharger. Plus I didn't have to pay shipping. That beat AM's price even with the forum discount.

Oh I will definitely have to try that. I don;t have access to the AM code yet anyway :P I appreciate the advice!