The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Exterior Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/)
-   -   3D carbon rear spoiler & Roush front splitter (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f802/3d-carbon-rear-spoiler-roush-front-splitter-526888/)

DinoDoc 12/8/13 04:13 PM

3D carbon rear spoiler & Roush front splitter

2 Attachment(s)
I finally got my new GHIG 3D carbon spoiler & my Roush front splitter in from AM. I installed them this past Friday and went to the local cruise night to get some reactions. They were all very positive, What do you folks think?

Hadtohaveit'13 12/8/13 04:17 PM

I like it. I have the gt500 spoiler, it's a very cool look. I been wanting to do this roush splitter but other mods keep jumping in front. Did you take any before after pics from the same angle? I'd like to decide once and for all

DinoDoc 12/8/13 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I do have one from the opposite side but from basically the same angle

Stage_3 12/8/13 07:10 PM

I like it Lee!
Especially the rear spoiler. :nice:

DinoDoc 12/8/13 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Stage_3 (Post 6727041)
I like it Lee! Especially the rear spoiler. :nice:

Thank you sir, I know I have a ways to go before I reach the quality of your ride, but I am definately trying. By the way I do have a set of MMD Eleanor style 1/4 window scoops on their way to me, I'll post up some pics of that, and also of the car if I can ever get the whole lowering dilemma squared away. What a fiasco!

Lee

Stage_3 12/8/13 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6727054)
Thank you sir, I know I have a ways to go before I reach the quality of your ride, but I am definately trying. By the way I do have a set of MMD Eleanor style 1/4 window scoops on their way to me, I'll post up some pics of that, and also of the car if I can ever get the whole lowering dilemma squared away. What a fiasco!
Lee

That's sounds killer Lee. The window scoops will look killer.
Also a drop makes a world of difference. :nice:

stang8psi 12/15/13 09:54 AM

Wonder why am is the only company who sells the rear spoiler without the gurney flap painted?

Getportfolio 12/15/13 10:09 AM

Needs gurney flap painted but still looks outstanding!

DinoDoc 12/15/13 01:08 PM

I have been thinking about adding the black gurney lip with vinyl for the time beeing.

FromZto5 12/15/13 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6726952)
I finally got my new GHIG 3D carbon spoiler & my Roush front splitter in from AM. I installed them this past Friday and went to the local cruise night to get some reactions. They were all very positive, What do you folks think?

Love that spoiler! Then again, I'm biased :)

13GetThere 12/16/13 07:46 AM

I'd love to see more pictures DinoDoc.
I"m definitely going to put a Roush front splitter on my 2013 GT, but I'm trying to decide between 500 spoiler or the CS spoiler.

CiniZter 12/19/13 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6726952)

spoileers looks sweet..

Getportfolio 12/19/13 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by DinoDoc (Post 6730817)
I have been thinking about adding the black gurney lip with vinyl for the time beeing.

Cool idea. I've owned both brands and posted a detailed review of both. Just FYI