Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

New Mods

Search this Thread

Old 2/22/13, 05:25 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Mods

Boss intake, Steeda cai upgrade, Kooks LT's w/OR xpipe,new Steeda tune, alum driveshaft and safety loop, Steeda lower control arms, Steeda upper adjustable arm with bracket, Autometer Cobalt water temp and oil psi gauges. I let the good folks at Steeda do my install since I just didnt feel like messing with it. This car is a beast now! Very loud with just Roush mufflers, not bad just driving normal, but any other time its crazy.I can tell the exhaust is more tuned and free flowing, it actually howls[coyote?] instead of the stock popping sound. I am a very happy customer. I am offshore and dont have any pics yet, but I will. Im thinking close to 500 flywheel hp. It feels like it. Thanks Steeda!
Old 2/22/13, 06:49 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by V10KLZZ71S
Boss intake, Steeda cai upgrade, Kooks LT's w/OR xpipe,new Steeda tune, alum driveshaft and safety loop, Steeda lower control arms, Steeda upper adjustable arm with bracket, Autometer Cobalt water temp and oil psi gauges. I let the good folks at Steeda do my install since I just didnt feel like messing with it. This car is a beast now! Very loud with just Roush mufflers, not bad just driving normal, but any other time its crazy.I can tell the exhaust is more tuned and free flowing, it actually howls[coyote?] instead of the stock popping sound. I am a very happy customer. I am offshore and dont have any pics yet, but I will. Im thinking close to 500 flywheel hp. It feels like it. Thanks Steeda!
Sound clips, pics or videos?
Old 2/23/13, 05:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Which Kooks mid lengths did you go with? The 1 3/4 or the 1 7/8?
Old 2/23/13, 08:14 AM
V6 Member

1 3/4 Kooks. Sorry no pics yet, I had to go offshore right after I got these mods to find oil and gas.
Old 2/23/13, 08:15 AM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by BLACKSTANG13
Sound clips, pics or videos?

Think LOUD!! Not bad just cruising though.
Old 2/24/13, 02:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by V10KLZZ71S
**** that's quite the list. I'm sure your stang is a beast now. Would love to hear a sound clip as well to hear that coyote howl. I'm thinking of doing a steeda Cai and 93 octane tune I hear nothing but great things about it. Congrats!!!