The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   5.0L GT Modifications (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f800/)
-   -   disappointed in Am muscle (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f800/disappointed-am-muscle-546363/)

Ponywars 11/24/18 06:41 PM

disappointed in Am muscle

called tonight to order a hotchkis k member cross brace that said 100% claimed at 61.99 on my web page, i was told its 113.97 because they sold only a limited number at that price which i didnt see stated anywhere, i asked them if i could still get it at that price as it said 100% CLAIMED! i was told no, it was the original price and there was nothing he could do for me, i said i,m a pretty good customer for years and have spent a lot of money with you guys and your telling me i cant get the sale price because its saturday instead of black friday and you only sold a limited amount at the sale price without notice, I mean it was only the next day and the money we spend at these places should warrant a little slack especially around big sale days,so i said your going to loose a customer over this when there is Cj pony parts,steeda,lmr,etc etc. out there, well they didnt seem to give a crap,so i,m done with them! Did not expect that at all from a place like American muscle, guess its just about the money all the time, should have expected it! shame on them!

Darb 11/24/18 09:54 PM

uhmmm not sure what your missing here honestly...... you MISSED out of the black friday special price that you stated here that it was 100% claimed for a limited number.... no need for the butthurt because you missed the sale and thn blame them like they did something wrong.

Ponywars 11/25/18 09:12 AM

the price on my wed page said 100% claimed at that price,,ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!! what does that mean???? This is not about the money, its about them being deceptive about the sale price on the part, it was never stated it would be a limited amount sold at that price, i didnt order on friday for whatever reason,but the next day saturday it still said 100% claimed at the sale price! Your talking about a business willing to loose a customer over really nothing! I have gotten sale prices that were offered to me from Steeda long after i missed a sale price,Cj pony parts also did the same. Again its not the money,its the point, we are only talking about the next day, not weeks!, its about doing the right thing for the people that keep you in business, maybe i think different then the rest of you younger guys (i,m61). i was brought up told take care of the people that take care of you!

Darb 11/25/18 10:18 AM

Not sure what part of 100% claimed you dont understand but ill break it down for you.. they have limited qualities available lets say 5 to be easy. So you buy one, bam 20% claimed someone buys another bam! 40% claimed. Claimed btw means someone got it. Another sells and guess what 60% claimed, that fourth one sells and... 80% claimed ok so you have someone grab the last one can you guess what that makes the number?.... If you guessed a 100% then you win the prize, that prize being you dont get one at the special price and you missed the special.

Gabe 11/25/18 01:15 PM

Yeah like "Darb" said above ... "100% claimed" means all the ones available at that price have been claimed.
It's not just AM that does sales like that.
Amazon and many others have "deals of the day" which once all are "claimed", are gone.