The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Performance White (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f787/)
-   -   2012 Performance White GT-Stage 1 Build Complete (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f787/2012-performance-white-gt-stage-1-build-complete-517056/)

gruiz_06 12/28/12 09:56 PM

2012 Performance White GT-Stage 1 Build Complete

I have finally completed my 1st stage of mods after 7 months of getting my 2012 PW Base GT A6, and I m pretty happy with the results; not to mention I did it all on a pretty low budget.

Performance Mod List:

GT500 AB Exhaust = $200 (less than 2k on them, off craigslist)
C&L CAI = $125 (1.5k on it, off craigslist)
C&L Custom Tunes = $110
SCT Programmar = $200 (off craigslist)

Exterior Mod List:

OEM Gloss Black Lip Spoiler = $100 (off craigslist)
Blackout Rear Light Covers & Blackout Decklid = $60 (brand new off craigslist)
Front, Rear, and 3rd brake light Tints = $20 (off Ebay)
5.0 Gloss Black Emblems = $20 (off Ebay)
Custom Gloss Black Hood Spears = $24
Gloss Black Roof Decal = $110 (AM)
Blackout Foglight Covers = $35 (Amazon)
Plasti Dipped OEM Wheels = $24
Roush Side Quarter Window Louvers = $80 (brand new off craigslist)

Total = $1100 (not bad for everything and I got lucky on finding so many things at a bargain)

Next round of performance mods, I m thinking of some Nitto Street Radials for the rear wheels, lower control arms, off road x pipe, maybe a gear swap, and manifold.

Next round of exterior mods, I m thinking of painted front lower boss fascia with black splitter, painted side and rear lower valences with black roush side splitters, and black rear lower boss valence.

Next round I also want to try and get some interior mods as well, like, OEM leather wrapped steering wheel, OEM black leather interior, and white premium gauge face.

Opinions, Direction Suggestions, Mod Suggestions, Comments, and 2 cents.......welcomed

gruiz_06 12/28/12 10:02 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Sorry I couldnt figure out the whole photo attachment on my laptop.

06blackvertstang 12/30/12 02:31 PM

I hadn't realized how much you had done. And so thriftily too! Great job man! Can't wait to see round 2. The valences sound like they'll be good

gruiz_06 12/30/12 05:40 PM

Thanks and I plan to get some good daytime pics this week.

Studly_Studright 12/30/12 08:09 PM

Very nice. I like that you kept all of the decals gloss black. I went with all matte. A set of Gloss black 19s would really set it off nicely.

SaintsOne 7/11/13 08:47 AM

Very nice bro .. My first Mod was tinted my Windows.. 2nd just purchased my Roush Axle-backs installing this weekend!!!

AA77 7/14/13 12:03 AM

love it!!, don't us wait too long for the Stage 2 now!

gruiz_06 7/15/13 08:42 PM

Thanks. Yea i know, stage 2 is coming up slower than I thought.

Update since stage one: I have purchased and installed the boss/cs front valence with splitter and the roush side splitters. I am pending install on the gt500 rear diffuser, which is laying in the garage. For now I have installed them as is, and I really like the look it has given it, but I m still debating on wether to leave them like that or get them painted to match the body color with the exception of the front/side splitters and the center of the rear diffuser between the exhaust tips. After that, I m just pending wheels and tires, potentially a 1" drop, and potentially raxiom hid headlights; to be complete with stage 2.

Stage 3 will focus on interior and stage 4 will be a little more performance mods. (Really want to have a 11s DD)