The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Grabber Blue (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f785/)
-   -   New grabber blue gt owner (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f785/new-grabber-blue-gt-owner-528741/)

ryoujikaji 3/8/14 01:59 PM

New grabber blue gt owner

2 Attachment(s)
Just saying hi as a new member to the forums. I just picked up my new Grabber Blue 2013 Mustang GT a few days ago and I've been loving it ever since. I just ordered the base model GT with no sync or any extras and it's still an amazing car. Got a good deal on it since I'm in the military (USAF stationed in England). Normally costing 31000 or so, I got it for 21 and some change with a 4000$ deposit :)

No real big plans at the moment to mod it. Maybe some axle back exhaust and tinted windows, who knows.

Stage_3 3/8/14 02:00 PM

Awesome.
Congrats on your Grabber Blue. I love that color.

ryoujikaji 3/8/14 02:26 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some more pics.

2010GBGT 3/9/14 07:41 AM

Looks great, congrats!!

laserred38 3/9/14 08:55 AM

Lol no real plans to mod it...mhmm sure :yup:

You got a screaming deal on that thing! Tint the windows, axlebacks, MGW, suspension, wheels/tires, full stereo, paint the calipers. Yeah, that's a good start to get you going :grin:

Tron 3/9/14 09:13 AM

Beautiful! Congrats! :D

Fordsaregr8 3/9/14 09:43 AM

Looks great. Congratulations.

dmichaels 3/16/14 04:41 PM

Where in England? There are not many Mustangs in the UK... do you have a way to get cheap fuel?

Enjoy it over there, some great roads around! I wish I'd had my Mustang (or my old B5 S4...) when I was living in Norway... European roads are so much more enjoyable than almost anything here on the East Coast

CiniZter 3/17/14 08:12 AM

congrats... thats an awesome stang u have

ryoujikaji 3/17/14 09:38 AM

RAF Lakenheath. We get gas on base cheaper than the Brits.

devilcaninex 3/17/14 09:53 AM

Being Airforce, did you get the New car ordered Ribbon? : )
Love the color Congrats!!!

ryoujikaji 3/19/14 08:31 AM

What's ordered ribbon? With a big bow? Lol I just ordered through exchange new car sales, encs.com. Took forever to get it once I paid the deposit and signed the contract. Dumb uk road tax disc and paperwork took nearly 3 weeks and they wouldn't let me drive it till I had that, but it eventually came.

Twin Turbo 3/19/14 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome to TMS............mine's an ex-Lakenheath car, too.......so another "AE" number plate. The guy that bought it was then transferred up to Harrogate and when he was then transferred to Hawaii, that's when I bought it from him :)

Attachment 194176

swervo 3/19/14 09:24 AM

Looks good. I bet it's fun driving over there in a Mustang. I wish I could have brought my Mustang overseas with me. BTW, did they make you put the side markers on the fenders?

ryoujikaji 3/19/14 12:55 PM

It's part of the light conversion they make us do to be able to drive over here, part of the car cost. The good thing those lights are only held by tape and not drilled in. The bad thing is that they temp. disabled my sequential turn signals in order to turn my middle tail light into a yellow turn indicator. Luckily they reverse everything when I move back to the states.

swervo 3/19/14 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by ryoujikaji (Post 6774719)
It's part of the light conversion they make us do to be able to drive over here, part of the car cost. The good thing those lights are only held by tape and not drilled in. The bad thing is that they temp. disabled my sequential turn signals in order to turn my middle tail light into a yellow turn indicator. Luckily they reverse everything when I move back to the states.

Oh thank god.

ryoujikaji 5/4/14 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6769141)
Lol no real plans to mod it...mhmm sure :yup:

You got a screaming deal on that thing! Tint the windows, axlebacks, MGW, suspension, wheels/tires, full stereo, paint the calipers. Yeah, that's a good start to get you going :grin:

Yea I plan to do something, but for the moment I'm going to enjoy it stock for a little bit.