The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Motorsports (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f772/)
-   -   Favorite Form of Motorsports (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f772/favorite-form-motorsports-430089/)

Evil_Capri 1/29/06 06:27 PM

Just curious in a general sense. Did I miss any? (I know I left off Super GP, MotoX, Hydroplane Racing, Boat Drag Racing, Ice Racing, Lawnmower Racing, etc. :jester: )

Hands down it's Road Racing for me, but I do like all forms on motorsports!

Scothew 1/29/06 08:11 PM

I had to go with Road Racing as well. I used to be strictly drag racing, but man turnes are so much fun!

softbatch 1/29/06 08:37 PM

Road racing here to :nice:

Crew 1/29/06 08:56 PM

Drag racing. NHRA preferably

...I am really starting to dig the Pro Modified class.

Blip 1/30/06 03:45 PM

Corner carving, full-bodied, "production" model based, door slammer fan here. :-D
The prototypes and DP coupe classes are okay, but I really like seeing the classes of cars
that at least look somewhat like production models.

However, I like just about any other type of motorsports event.

Hotrod 1/30/06 04:33 PM

Cant decide what to vote for. I really like drag racing but have been a fan of dirt late models for as long as I can rememebr.

korinwoodo 1/30/06 04:49 PM

Road/Drag. Probally Drag more.

Lalo 1/30/06 05:49 PM

Originally posted by Blip@January 30, 2006, 2:48 PM
Corner carving, full-bodied, "production" model based, door slammer fan here. :-D
The prototypes and DP coupe classes are okay, but I really like seeing the classes of cars
that at least look somewhat like production models.

Road Racing, For the same reasons stated above :nice:

TRQ QTRHRSE 1/30/06 06:03 PM

Drag Racing / Road Racing (starting to like GS)
60/40

DanS.02GT 1/30/06 07:17 PM

I like it all, but lately it's been mostly road racing for me.

f1-cobra 1/30/06 08:31 PM

Mine is Formula 1, followed by Grand-Am Cup, then Champ Car and IRL, but mostly the ones on the road coarses.

Redbaron93 2/6/06 11:16 PM

Drag racing for me. Man I wish Ford would get back into Pro Stock in NHRA.

MCPG 2/8/06 06:20 AM

The SPEED Channel proves that if they'll put an engine in a couple of them and race 'em against each other I'll watch it no matter what it is. I tend to care more about the outcome, however, if there's at least one Ford product involved.

jgsmuzzy 2/15/06 08:04 AM

Mine is the new open wheel one. A1 grand prix.

The teams are individual countries. Everyone has the same car, just up to the engineers and the drivers to get as much out of themn as possible!

DanS.02GT 2/15/06 04:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jgsmuzzy @ February 15, 2006, 10:07 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Mine is the new open wheel one. A1 grand prix.

The teams are individual countries. Everyone has the same car, just up to the engineers and the drivers to get as much out of themn as possible!
[/b][/quote]

I've been following A1 GP a little bit. That was a heck of a drive by Jos Verstappen in South Africa. Now, if Team USA could just pick up the pace a little... I'm hoping that Brian Herta can regain the title "Mr. Laguna Seca" when they go there next month.