The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   '10-14 Shelby Mustangs (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f767/)
-   -   Stealthy Shelby (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f767/stealthy-shelby-495876/)

Zarcero 5/28/11 08:26 PM

Stealthy Shelby

I'm thinking of getting a Shelby. However, I would like it to be stealthy like my Bullitt, which is why I bought the Bullitt. I don't want decals/stripes, ghetto wheels, spoiler, or those fog lights up front. I also just want a solid colored interior, tan leather. Dark green exterior like the Bullitt or a deep navy blue.

Can I order a Shelby like this?

c0achmke 5/28/11 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zarcero
I'm thinking of getting a Shelby. However, I would like it to be stealthy like my Bullitt, which is why I bought the Bullitt. I don't want decals/stripes, ghetto wheels, spoiler, or those fog lights up front. I also just want a solid colored interior, tan leather. Dark green exterior like the Bullitt or a deep navy blue.

No...just get a GT. Kona Blue you can get in GT and Shelby. No tan leather in the Shelby. You could get a stripe delete for a Shelby but will still have the spoiler, front fascia and the "ghetto wheels" which many would disagree with you on the ghettoness of GT500 wheels.

stangfoeva 5/28/11 10:21 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...4/IMG_8346.jpg

This is as stealthy as it gets for the gt500. Or you can get Kona Blue (dark blue) or sterling grey (dark grey)

cdynaco 5/29/11 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Zarcero (Post 6081841)
I'm thinking of getting a Shelby.

Hey Mike. Nice to hear from you. Been awhile. Glad to know you're safe.
Ignore the riff raff.
Keep posting friend. :nice:

mrXniick 5/29/11 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6081891)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...4/IMG_8346.jpg

This is as stealthy as it gets for the gt500. Or you can get Kona Blue (dark blue) or sterling grey (dark grey)

:drool::drool::drool:

1 COBRA 5/29/11 05:31 AM

... removed

adrenalin 5/29/11 06:24 AM

Cleaned up this thread now lets keep it that way.

Hawaii 5.0 5/29/11 07:36 AM

Stealth shelby would look beautiful! Black or dark gray would look great

MyStang2010GB 5/29/11 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Zarcero (Post 6081841)

why don't you just goto the Ford website and look this up instead??? It will list any and all the actual options you can or cannot get.... like tan leather...

11SHELBYGT500 5/29/11 10:58 AM

www.Ford.com

11SHELBYGT500 5/29/11 10:59 AM

You know what else works? www.ford.com

cdynaco 5/29/11 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB (Post 6082068)
why don't you just goto the Ford website and look this up instead??? It will list any and all the actual options you can or cannot get.... like tan leather...

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6082077)
www.Ford.com

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6082078)
You know what else works? www.ford.com

Keep it up.

TMS used to offer greetings to those coming from other forums that wanted to break the ice and join a discussion.

But pretty much since the diaper crowd arrived, nitpicking peons drive fellow Ford owners away. :bad:

11SHELBYGT500 5/29/11 11:31 AM

The website www.ford.com will help him. :paperboy:

Zarcero 5/29/11 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6081938)
Hey Mike. Nice to hear from you. Been awhile. Glad to know you're safe.
Ignore the riff raff.
Keep posting friend. :nice:

Thanks for the welcome. Started posting again at IMBOC. Just moved back to TX from CA, was there 6 months. Great to be back!

Originally Posted by adrenalin (Post 6081974)
Cleaned up this thread now lets keep it that way.

Oh was there a flame war that got started? Sorry I missed it. Thanks for the clean-up.

Originally Posted by Hawaii 5.0 (Post 6081988)
Stealth shelby would look beautiful! Black or dark gray would look great

Yes it would! I prefer the dark colors. The kona blue looks to light for me.

Originally Posted by cdynaco (Post 6082079)
But pretty much since the diaper crowd arrived... :bad:

So I guess there's a junior varsity crowd here. Now children I checked the Ford website before coming here, and also Shelby's site. But ya know sometimes websites don't list all the exceptions since sites tend to be designed for the masses, and not the discerning buyer. I think stangfoeva has the right idea. The Shelby he posted looks non-gay, non-ghetto, and has a great understatement of class, whereas Stangs with circus colors are for girls and transsexuals.

11SHELBYGT500 5/29/11 01:20 PM

Ignorance and bigotry. Texas, you should be embarrassed.

2k7gtcs 5/29/11 01:24 PM

Wow. Stangs for girls and transexuals.

What color is a circus color?

You mean grabber blue like stangfoeva drives? :rofl2:

Zarcero 5/29/11 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6082141)
Ignorance and bigotry. Texas, you should be embarrassed.

Hey what goes around comes around dude. Next time don't be so arrogant when someone asks a question about custom ordering a Shelby. Now go cry about your chipped wheel a tu madre.

And BTW, born and raised in downtown Los Angeles, but don't go slammin' Texas.

stangfoeva 5/29/11 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6082150)
Wow. Stangs for girls and transexuals.

What color is a circus color?

You mean grabber blue like stangfoeva drives? :rofl2:

hahahah! I noticed too but I wasn't gonna say anything.

I got GB because this is my first stang and I kinda wanted it to be flashy. Makes it easier to attract the ladies ;)

But I do and always have loved stealth cars too. That's why I like Seven so much. Although only a dummy would try anything on that beast

So Mike, which do you like better? Black GT500 w/ stripe delete or Sterling Grey w/ stripe delete?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dragon/003.jpg

11SHELBYGT500 5/29/11 02:59 PM

A low IQ can't figure out that it's not a slam on Texas.

Zarcero 5/29/11 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6082141)

So Mike, which do you like better? Black GT500 w/ stripe delete or Sterling Grey w/ stripe delete?

Both look great!