Notices
Member Mustang of the Month Vote for the Mustang of the Month!

February 2014 MOTM Winner - Nighthawk13

Old 3/1/14, 04:40 AM
  #1  
More Avatar Changes Than Paris Hilton Vid's
TMS Staff
Thread Starter
 
Evil_Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 3, 2004
Posts: 14,063
Received 69 Likes on 62 Posts
February 2014 MOTM Winner - Nighthawk13

Congratulations Nighthawk13!





Evil_Capri is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 05:58 AM
  #2  
GTR Member
 
Twin Turbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 18, 2006
Location: England
Posts: 5,553
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats...............long been a favourite of mine

Commiserations to the runners up...........still gorgeous Mustangs
Twin Turbo is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 06:21 AM
  #3  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Twin Turbo View Post
Congrats...............long been a favourite of mine

Commiserations to the runners up...........still gorgeous Mustangs
Thank you Paul.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 06:26 AM
  #4  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the MOTM committee, thanks again for the nomination, to dj050894 and UOP Shadow congratulations to you for your beautiful Mustangs and to the members that casted their votes and specially the ones that voted for the black GT/CS, thank you very much.

Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 07:18 AM
  #5  
I Have No Life
 
FromZto5's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 24, 2011
Posts: 10,107
Received 168 Likes on 143 Posts
Phil congrats buddy!!! I knew the contest wouldn't even be close!!!

So where's the winner thread where we will see all the pics???
FromZto5 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 07:31 AM
  #6  
More Avatar Changes Than Paris Hilton Vid's
TMS Staff
Thread Starter
 
Evil_Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: February 3, 2004
Posts: 14,063
Received 69 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5 View Post

So where's the winner thread where we will see all the pics???
The what? This is the winner thread.

There is the Poll Thread, Winner Thread, and the Gallery with MOTM winners.
Evil_Capri is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 08:02 AM
  #7  
I Have No Life
 
FromZto5's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 24, 2011
Posts: 10,107
Received 168 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Evil_Capri View Post
The what? This is the winner thread. There is the Poll Thread, Winner Thread, and the Gallery with MOTM winners.
Oh... You're right, so this is the winners thread that committee starts that the winner can post ***** all his pics right? Nvm... I thought there was another thread.

Congrats again Phil! Much deserved... Unfair due to vossens tho
FromZto5 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 08:42 AM
  #8  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5 View Post
Oh... You're right, so this is the winners thread that committee starts that the winner can post ***** all his pics right? Nvm... I thought there was another thread.

Congrats again Phil! Much deserved... Unfair due to vossens tho
Thanks Burton. I guess the Vossen wheels helped a little bit.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:14 AM
  #9  
Cobra Member
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 3, 2012
Posts: 1,083
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Congrats Phil. Now hurry up & put the Shelby / Roush grills & Roush splitter on your car.

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 3/1/14 at 09:16 AM.
UOP Shadow is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:21 AM
  #10  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Congrats Phil. Now hurry up & put the Shelby / Roush grills & Roush splitter on your car.
Thank you sir. I'm still waiting for the CDC and she is still in storage. I noticed that you changed your grilles to the 2012 version.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:31 AM
  #11  
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member
 
DarrenGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 16, 2012
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 3,684
Received 61 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 View Post
To the MOTM committee, thanks again for the nomination, to dj050894 and UOP Shadow congratulations to you for your beautiful Mustangs and to the members that casted their votes and specially the ones that voted for the black GT/CS, thank you very much.

Sounds like an Oscar speech LOL!

Congrats buddy!
DarrenGT is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:38 AM
  #12  
Cobra Member
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: July 3, 2012
Posts: 1,083
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 View Post

Thank you sir. I'm still waiting for the CDC and she is still in storage. I noticed that you changed your grilles to the 2012 version.
I finally found mesh grill inserts that fit the 2013 grills so I switched back. You should consider getting a set too for your new, open grills.


February 2014 MOTM Winner - Nighthawk13-image-2078549492.jpg
Attached Thumbnails February 2014 MOTM Winner - Nighthawk13-image-4239927448.jpg  

Last edited by UOP Shadow; 3/1/14 at 09:42 AM.
UOP Shadow is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 12:05 PM
  #13  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenGT View Post
Sounds like an Oscar speech LOL!

Congrats buddy!
Thanks Darren. You know I'm jealous that you're able to drive your car with the top down these days. I can only take her out of storage in April.

Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
I finally found mesh grill inserts that fit the 2013 grills so I switched back. You should consider getting a set too for your new, open grills.


Attachment 153728
Yes I'm putting a mesh on for sure. I already did a test fit on lower grille delete and it would look like the Hella horns need to be moved about 3" further in to be behind the mesh so I hope I have room.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 01:00 PM
  #14  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,160
Received 406 Likes on 369 Posts
Congrats Phil.
Nice car buddy!
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 01:45 PM
  #15  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Stage_3 View Post
Congrats Phil.
Nice car buddy!
Thanks Tony. I should take her out of the garage today to celebrate.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 02:56 PM
  #16  
Mustang Fanatic
 
Stage_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 9, 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,160
Received 406 Likes on 369 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighthawk13 View Post
Thanks Tony. I should take her out of the garage today to celebrate.
Sounds like a good plan.
Stage_3 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 08:09 PM
  #17  
V6 Member
 
Silverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 20, 2013
Location: San Francisco/Bay Area
Posts: 93
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations on the win, Nighthawk13!! Beautiful car!!
Silverick is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:15 PM
  #18  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silverick View Post
Congratulations on the win, Nighthawk13!! Beautiful car!!
Thank you sir. Likewise.
Nighthawk13 is offline  
Old 3/1/14, 09:23 PM
  #19  
Cobra Member
 
Tron's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2012
Location: Central, Louisiana
Posts: 1,120
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats Phil! Beautiful, just beautiful! Well done sir!
Tron is offline  
Old 3/2/14, 06:52 AM
  #20  
Mach 1 Member
 
Nighthawk13's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Quebec
Posts: 863
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Congrats Phil! Beautiful, just beautiful! Well done sir!
Thank you Shawn.
Nighthawk13 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: February 2014 MOTM Winner - Nighthawk13


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.