The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Nature Coast Mustangs (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f752/)
-   -   2010 Mustang Pics (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f752/2010-mustang-pics-475213/)

flastang 11/28/08 08:26 PM

2010 Mustang Pics

10 Attachment(s)
Hey, fellow Nature Coast Stangers,

Got some pics of the 2010 Mustang from the Orlando Auto Show. Would like to have seen the GT, but just being able to get an up close look at the new Stang was worth the drive to Orlando.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Karl

my77stang 11/28/08 08:52 PM

thanks for sharing the pics, i really wanted to go down there but we were out of town for the holiday. a little sad that they brought the sixxer though.

i like the interior changes, and the front looks more like the gt500, but im not impressed with the back at all.

FLAstangx3 11/28/08 09:31 PM

Thanks Karl. Nice shot's. It interesting the differences from the GT's that FORD has had all over the internet. Looks like some of the 05-09 S-197 still carries forward in the V-6 model.

Also, I have linked this page to the 2010 threads on the site here, so others can share our experience afforded our little corner of the world.

codeman94 11/28/08 09:33 PM

I really dig the stone interior!

Wolfsburg 11/28/08 09:37 PM

I'm thinking that Stone interior would look pretty good in a Grabber Blue car, in a retro sort of way.

FLAstangx3 11/28/08 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5696239)
I really dig the stone interior!

Ditto !! Looks like I have a reason to add one to the stable afterall. For the Wifie!!! KONA Blue w/ this exact Stone Interior. But, alas, an Auto for her. But a Vert!!!!!!!

flastang 11/28/08 10:05 PM

I liked the interior, especially the Shelby pedals, but it would take a while to get used to the rectangular center vents versus the round ones on the S197's. It seems that many of us are not too crazy about the rear of the car, particularly the lights. I guess it takes a little getting used to.

Another thing that bugs me is the black plastic all around the bottom of the car, including the GT's (at least in the photos in the latest Mustang Times). It was OK with the S197 V6's along the running boards, but now the entire car? Just more areas to Armor-All, I guess.

ferrarimanf355 11/29/08 01:55 PM

That thing is smiling at me, I swear...

Wolfsburg 11/29/08 04:07 PM

I think of it as one large radiator opening bisected by a body colored bumper. I guess that's why I don't have an issue with the V6 "smile".

gnat-sum 11/29/08 09:42 PM

I love everything about the car, especially the interior and the rear tailamps. I LOVE the three separate chambers, :hail: you can really see in the straight on rear pic.

IMHO, the black rocker trim makes the car look sleeker, so the body color doesn't have so much vertical distance. I don't think it will show up in the "real world" so much, unless you drive on wood roads under flourescent lights.;)

AGBULLIT 11/30/08 06:09 AM

Thanks for the V6 pics. I wanted to see one with the hood opened. Also I noticed that the hood liner has changed. Of course it had to for the new hood, but now it only covers the engine and does not extend over the radiator cover.