Notices
Vapor Silver Vapor Silver 2008 Mustangs

Vapor Silver Check-In Thread - POST YOU'RE PICS

Old 3/28/19, 10:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My 08

Last edited by Blue Roads; 3/30/19 at 08:52 PM.
Old 3/29/19, 09:31 PM
GTR Member

Received 242 Likes on 231 Posts
Blue Roads, there is no pic posted of you're "08" on this thread. Obviously, your image did not upload.
Old 3/29/19, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT View Post
Blue Roads, there is no pic posted of you're "08" on this thread. Obviously, your image did not upload.

That's weird, I can see it when I look at it. I'm using an imgur hotlink. Does the URL work for you? https://i.imgur.com/hdkEaZw.jpg

Also for some reason I can't upload an attachment. Is there a size limit? I managed to attach pics of my junction box, but I think I was on a different computer. I disabled any ad blockers and allowed cookies, but I still can't seem to upload an attachment. Going to try a different browser.

Edit: I see a few other broken links as well in other posts. Photobucket seems to be hotlinking properly though.

Last edited by Blue Roads; 3/30/19 at 12:01 AM.
Old 3/29/19, 11:39 PM

Now I'm in Firefox, and my imgur link shows a broken image icon. Internet Explorer gives me a little X icon, no image. It only works in Chrome.

I was able to attach this image in Firefox.

Last edited by Blue Roads; 3/29/19 at 11:49 PM.
Old 3/30/19, 08:46 PM
GTR Member

Received 242 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Roads View Post
That's weird, I can see it when I look at it. I'm using an imgur hotlink. Does the URL work for you? https://i.imgur.com/hdkEaZw.jpg

Also for some reason I can't upload an attachment. Is there a size limit? I managed to attach pics of my junction box, but I think I was on a different computer. I disabled any ad blockers and allowed cookies, but I still can't seem to upload an attachment. Going to try a different browser.

Edit: I see a few other broken links as well in other posts. Photobucket seems to be hotlinking properly though.
The URL imgur link works on chrome when opening a new browser. As for regarding photobucket is concerned, not many of us use it anymore for hosting web images. The reason? ever since photobucket ended their free web hosting service, images can no longer be posted onto websites such as TMS.

Originally Posted by Blue Roads View Post
Now I'm in Firefox, and my imgur link shows a broken image icon. Internet Explorer gives me a little X icon, no image. It only works in Chrome.

I was able to attach this image in Firefox.

At any rate, both of you're images are now visible on here and you have a very awesome "08" Vapor Silver GT. In the meantime, thanks for sharing and welcome to TMS
Old 3/30/19, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by m05fastbackGT View Post
The URL imgur link works on chrome when opening a new browser. As for regarding photobucket is concerned, not many of us use it anymore for hosting web images. The reason? ever since photobucket ended their free web hosting service, images can no longer be posted onto websites such as TMS.

At any rate, both of you're images are now visible on here and you have a very awesome "08" Vapor Silver GT. In the meantime, thanks for sharing and welcome to TMS

Thanks for the welcome!