The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Vapor Silver (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f748/)
-   -   Any quarter window louvers on Vapor? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f748/any-quarter-window-louvers-vapor-465930/)

ARBO 3/25/08 05:33 PM

Any quarter window louvers on Vapor?

I'm thinking of Black rear louver and painted side window louvers. Anybody seen one or have pics with the side painted louvers?

runningwild4.6 3/27/08 10:25 AM

Nope, Haven't seen any. I only have a dark 15% tint on mine. Tint really sharpens car with black stripes.

Mike

I'll try to post pics later

adrenalin 3/27/08 10:28 AM

I think I saw some in the exterior mods section. I'll do a search and see if I can find them.

runningwild4.6 3/27/08 11:21 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some tint pics for reference

ARBO 9/1/08 09:48 PM

I've ordered the Roush Vapor quarter louvers. Will post pic when they come.
So, that way I can make this thread I started full circle, eh...

polodinks 9/1/08 09:49 PM

keep us updated man

kmitch 9/3/08 07:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ARBO (Post 5625913)
I've ordered the Roush Vapor quarter louvers. Will post pic when they come.
So, that way I can make this thread I started full circle, eh...

Here's some pictures of them on my 2009 GT/CS:

ARBO 9/17/08 10:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
kmitch,
Yours look good. On mine all the corners are not tight fitting against the body. They all have gaps, sucks. Also, I found the little screws next to impossible to get on. My screws were black and seamed short, yours look silver. Any issuse with them going on? I'm calling Roush in am.

kmitch 9/18/08 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by ARBO (Post 5636368)
kmitch,
Yours look good. On mine all the corners are not tight fitting against the body. They all have gaps, sucks. Also, I found the little screws next to impossible to get on. My screws were black and seamed short, yours look silver. Any issuse with them going on? I'm calling Roush in am.

Mine were short as well, and mine came with black anodized screws (they will eventually rust). I got some stainless steel button head screws from a local hardware store. They blend in better with the color, and won't rust.

ARBO 9/18/08 06:04 PM

I looked at the three Roush's at my local dealer and found out I can install them just as well as the Roush factor. They all look like mine. So, I'm fine and happy now. When clean I'll post pic's.

ARBO 9/19/08 05:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's some pics with louvers. I like'm.

1 COBRA 9/19/08 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by ARBO (Post 5636368)
kmitch,
Yours look good. On mine all the corners are not tight fitting against the body. They all have gaps...

Every Roush Mustang I've seen have had gaps on their louvers and many hood scoops as well. I installed a hood scoop on my '06 GT and regreted it.

Ms.Saleen 9/23/08 08:07 PM

Beautiful upgrades... lookin good vapors :)