Rocket City Mustang Club Huntsville, Alabama Chapter of The Mustang Club of America

hello everyone!!

Search this Thread

Old 11/29/07, 10:25 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello everyone!!

Hey Everyone! Haven't been online in a looong time. My lap top crashed so i'm borrowing my mums. Lots have happend in the past few months of my dissapearance.. 1 Ive sold my cobra... yes I had to didnt wanna but the clutch was killing my back. And an auto swap would be wayy to costly. I made a good profit on it for it being drove for a year.. so alls good. Have a nice chunk of change to put down on a new stang. Either a vista blue cali special ... or another car we have in the works with family ford details on that to come later IF it happens. Hopefully within the next week I will start a new job at autozone or at family ford.

Oh yeah.. umm anybody need a really nice set of 04-04 silver ford racing FR500s w/ BFG kdws on em. About 5k miles on the set. No curb rash or dings anywhere they are mint. Im gonna start at $1000 ...so feel free to duel me down! I know the rims are alone around $1K through ford. Just pm. I would prefer a local sell.. and will post a pic in a moment in a thread just for them.

Missed you guys lots! What have I missed out on??