The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Special Edition News and Rumor (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f734/)
-   -   Foose Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f734/foose-mustang-482347/)

Sanka 4/19/10 09:53 PM

Foose Mustang

4 Attachment(s)
Are there any other Foose Stallion owners out there?? Anyone know how many were produced?

Rumor has it that only 221 were made in 2007. They were originally supposed to produce 3000 Foose Stallions but Unique Performance’s filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy 10 days after authorities raided the firm's operations.

Just trying to get some more info and see what diehard Stangers think about the car!

Ron

stang7300 4/19/10 10:12 PM

Sorry, not a Foose owner...but I actually like the front end - definitely different.

Sanka 4/28/10 03:55 PM

Thanks stang7300...

Thought there would be more comments... hmmm!!!

05GT-O.C.D. 4/28/10 03:57 PM

Lack of comments probably because this car has been out for so long now.

Me, I'm normally a fan of Foose's work. I'd have to see this car in person to know for sure. I love the concept and design, but I'd have to see the fit and finish in person before I could say I love it.

Sanka 4/28/10 04:11 PM

True that... it has been out for a few years now but you don't see/hear a lot about them.

Flagstang 4/28/10 04:15 PM

I was looking at one a few years ago new at a dealer and I did not feel it had the same fit and finish as roush or saleen.

I did like the two tone paint. It really stands out in a sea of stock GT's and V6's

ttillub 5/1/10 06:43 AM

Here's one listed on craigslist in Denver if anyone really likes it. No it's not mine!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1711972833.html

05GT-O.C.D. 5/1/10 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by ttillub (Post 5858300)
Here's one listed on craigslist in Denver if anyone really likes it. No it's not mine!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1711972833.html

Nice, but I'm pretty sure that's a Fauxs Mustang, not a Foose Mustang. Someone put some effort in to make it look like one, but it's just a Mustang w/ some Foose wheels and a 2 tone paint job as far as I can tell.

Flagstang 5/1/10 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by 05GT-O.C.D. (Post 5858305)
Nice, but I'm pretty sure that's a Fauxs Mustang, not a Foose Mustang. Someone put some effort in to make it look like one, but it's just a Mustang w/ some Foose wheels and a 2 tone paint job as far as I can tell.

thats pretty much what a foose mustang is.

05GT-O.C.D. 5/1/10 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Flagstang (Post 5858421)
thats pretty much what a foose mustang is.

Point is, I don't think it's a "Foose" just like painting a Mustang DHG doesn't make it a "Bullitt"

Am I wrong?

StangMahn 5/1/10 11:36 AM

yup, that's not a foose

btw, OP, love the car!

Doogie 5/2/10 07:08 AM

Not even a good attempt as it is missing the Foose hood, front fascia (which has very unique headlights), Foose rear spoiler, etc.

Sanka 5/25/10 09:10 PM

I would have to agree with OCD and Doogie... its not a Foose, it just has Foose wheels.

908ssp 8/18/10 09:53 PM

If you're looking for Foose parts call CDC they had brand new wheels, suspension and floor mats to name just a few items.

RollFooseRoll 5/12/11 04:08 PM

I sure was hoping to find some more Foose owners on here. It's dificult to find information on the Foose. I have questions and feel there are no answers. I should have bought the Shelby.

05GT-O.C.D. 5/12/11 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by RollFooseRoll (Post 6071755)
I sure was hoping to find some more Foose owners on here. It's dificult to find information on the Foose. I have questions and feel there are no answers. I should have bought the Shelby.

Screw that. I'd take the Foose over the Shelby any day. Be proud of your ride man. :nice:

VALCAD 5/12/11 06:45 PM

The Foose Stallions are WAY under appreciated. In a few years, those things will be worth a penny or 2 - lot more than a Shelby. Foose is a living legend, and living legends are never appreciated. If Barris was teets up, his stuff would be worth more now, but he's still kicking around - even saw him on Car Warriors as a judge.

Foose is going to be remembered as the greatest car designer of his generation, but no love yet. There is an episode of Rides that features the design and building of the Stallions, back when Unique Performance was actually a company. I think it was called "Eleanor's Big Brother". Worth a watch - especially if you have one.

RollFooseRoll 5/17/11 06:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up on that rides episode. I just put it on my Netflix cue and I'll have to check it out.
The problem I have with my Foose is that it's missing a few things and I can't seem to find them. You can find every part for a Shelby, you can even clone an entire mustang into a Shelby.
My Foose is missing the following:

Floor Mats - They were dirty and thrown out by the previous owner (believe it or not) - I've actually just found these online, very happy about that.

Speaker Grille bezel w/ Foose embroidered cloth covering - These are just missing. I can't find them anywhere online and will need to just replace them with GT covers. I beleive the previous owner sold these as I can't come up with any other reason for them to be gone. I've noticed on E-Bay that owners have removed these prior to selling because of the price they can get for them $80+ used.

Foose Steering Wheel Emblem - Not sure what happened here again. I know the car came with it per the paperwork with the car. Currently it just has the Mustang emblem.

Centercaps - My car has Mustang Centercaps on Foose wheels. These should be easy to find, just haven't looked yet.

I know this is just little things, but I really want it right.

07foosestallion 7/20/11 07:06 AM

Foose

Hi Ron, I'm in Kandahar, Afghanistan. I saw your car when i was looking at foose images on google, and it led me here. I wish there were more interest from foose stallion owners. Id love to see all the different Fooses out there. I've added a few more to my database. Keep in touch

Bobby

07foosestallion 7/20/11 07:10 AM

Hi Roll Foose Roll, Im a friend of sankas we live in the same area. I have a 07 foose stallion convertible. Ive collected photos of 80 or so different Foose Stallions and have never seen a Foose Logo or emblem of any kind on the steering wheel, my is a mustang emblem as well. Hope that helps

Bobby