The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   Very New (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/very-new-459213/)

heidiinthegarden 10/21/07 09:40 PM

Very New

Hi I love this forum. I bought my 2008 GT/CS on 10/20. She was hidding at the back of the dealer lot as soon as I saw her I new I had finaly found "My Little Red". Dark Candy Apple Red. This girl is in love, talk about Passion:love: I live in Florida but come from Colorado and have fond childhood memories of the HC and CS mustangs. WOW I have to keep looking in the garage and sitting in my new baby. Always wanted a red one never thought I'd have a GT/CS. I will get picks ASAP. Thanks for being here. Heidi

shatter 10/21/07 10:01 PM

Welcome to TMS. That GT/CS is a nice ride! Got a 07 all Black at work which is always looking hot.

ShowGT 10/22/07 01:21 AM

Welcome to TMS!

08GTCandyApple 10/22/07 04:55 AM

Welcome Heidi! I've only had mine since Sept 18th and I STILL peek out the window, just so I can look at her. I love the look of the CS and especially the 2 tone interior. Post those pics when you get a chance!

poldrv 10/22/07 05:36 AM

I have had my mustang since April 2005 and look at it constantly! It's an ADDICTION! Welcome to the forum.

Dougxox 10/22/07 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by poldrv (Post 1028961)
I have had my mustang since April 2005 and look at it constantly! It's an ADDICTION! Welcome to the forum.

:lol: yeah, what he said. The next addiction is MODS:screwy:

DANNY 10/22/07 07:39 AM

New stang

Congrats on the new stang and welcome to the TMS.What part of FL.?? are you by Orlando??

Glenn 10/22/07 07:54 AM

Welcome aboard!! Pics of you in your car would be better than just pics of your car. :grin: some one had to say it! :shame:

heidiinthegarden 10/22/07 09:45 AM

Heidi

WOW you guys are GREAT thank you for the welcome. I can see I have a lot to learn, (ready & willing) I live in Melbourne FL, part of the Space Coast.
Let me give out some of the stats on my "Lill Red" C-A Red of course, GT Coup Premium, interiot upgrade,satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft, wheel lock kit, Sirius Sat, HID headlamps, GT/CS Package:hail: , GT appearance pack (got the scoop), DVD navigation system, Ambient lighting, (love to play with the colors), Shaker 500, comfort pack ( I know, heated seats in FL?) gotta love it baby. Oh 5-speed manual, this girl wants to rock with her V-8. Black&Dove int trim. Did I get it all? I'll find some one to take a pick of me with her. Have any advice on breaking the engine in?

Dougxox 10/22/07 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by heidiinthegarden (Post 1029093)
WOW you guys are GREAT thank you for the welcome. I can see I have a lot to learn, (ready & willing) I live in Melbourne FL, part of the Space Coast.
Let me give out some of the stats on my "Lill Red" C-A Red of course, GT Coup Premium, interiot upgrade,satin aluminum panel, active anti-theft, wheel lock kit, Sirius Sat, HID headlamps, GT/CS Package:hail: , GT appearance pack (got the scoop), DVD navigation system, Ambient lighting, (love to play with the colors), Shaker 500, comfort pack ( I know, heated seats in FL?) gotta love it baby. Oh 5-speed manual, this girl wants to rock with her V-8. Black&Dove int trim. Did I get it all? I'll find some one to take a pick of me with her. Have any advice on breaking the engine in?

Breaking in the engine.... RUN IT:metal: and change the oil.

Milbourne... hey thats where Silverhorse racing is. great aftermarket parts:nice: check them out.

Dougxox 10/22/07 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 1029028)
Welcome aboard!! Pics of you in your car would be better than just pics of your car. :grin: some one had to say it! :shame:

:shower:

Antigini-GT/CS 10/22/07 01:32 PM

From one Mustang chick to another, welcome. =D

colbymh 10/22/07 05:58 PM

Welcome to TMS..

P.S. Still laughing at Dougxox's comment...