The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   Tupelo ,Mississippi Cruise. (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/tupelo-mississippi-cruise-480771/)

ricksGT/CS 2/20/10 08:35 PM

Tupelo ,Mississippi Cruise.
 
Is there anyone here going to the Tupelo ,Mississippi Mustang Cruise on March 13th,2010,:banana::banana::banana:,I might be going,need some more people to drive up with ,I live in Biloxi ,Mississippi,,if I go we can meet at I-10 or somewhere off highway 49 or 55 ,,just reply to this post or please send me a PM,,thanks for looking,,hope to see you all soon ,,there is also I web sit on the Cruise and what will be going on once we all get to Tupelo. :nice:

goldhillstang 2/23/10 08:59 AM

Here's a link for you Rick. http://www.tupelocruise.com/ I'm still iffy about being able to make this one.

goldhillstang 3/13/10 01:08 PM

I'll be expecting some pics soon!

bztz4m 3/13/10 06:00 PM

If anyone is going to this event tell John Clor hi for me since he was the guest speaker at this event.

goldhillstang 3/15/10 09:03 AM

Pics? or it didn't happen?

bztz4m 3/16/10 08:27 AM

I emailed John Clor who was the quest speaker at the cruise and he said the event was great but with off and on rain made the car count a little lower. He said he met a few GT/CS owners but he was not sure if anyone was part of the registry.

goldhillstang 3/16/10 10:29 AM

I thought Rick was going but he hasn't posted on here in a few days. Maybe he didn't make it.

ricksGT/CS 3/16/10 04:14 PM


Originally Posted by goldhillstang (Post 5829946)
Pics? or it didn't happen?

yes it did I was there,,:rofl2:pictures are coming .

ricksGT/CS 3/16/10 04:16 PM


Originally Posted by bztz4m (Post 5830374)
I emailed John Clor who was the quest speaker at the cruise and he said the event was great but with off and on rain made the car count a little lower. He said he met a few GT/CS owners but he was not sure if anyone was part of the registry.

yes I talk to John Clor to,,had him sign my copy of his book.:metal:

ricksGT/CS 3/16/10 04:20 PM


Originally Posted by goldhillstang (Post 5830419)
I thought Rick was going but he hasn't posted on here in a few days. Maybe he didn't make it.

I'm back ,,had alittle computer matter,,had to re-start it all over.I will post some pictures by this Friday,03/19/2010,,,for me it was a long drive ,,but I had a great time.

goldhillstang 3/18/10 08:48 PM

Glad to hear you made it! Hope you're still going to Pensacola next week. I'll be down there Thur. nite late.

1QIKPNY 3/18/10 09:02 PM

Myself and 21 other cars from Magic City Mustangs and Southern Mustangs and Fast fords were there. It was a fun event, would have been better if the weather would have stayed nice.

goldhillstang 3/18/10 09:13 PM


Originally Posted by 1QIKPNY (Post 5831769)
Myself and 21 other cars from Magic City Mustangs and Southern Mustangs and Fast fords were there. It was a fun event, would have been better if the weather would have stayed nice.

Are any of you guys going to Pensacola next week?

1QIKPNY 3/18/10 09:47 PM

Yeh there are several cars going from MCM, not sure of the exact number but they are planning to cruise down there Thursday. Here's the link to the details.

http://forums.magiccitymustangs.com/...showtopic=2154

truckmec67 3/19/10 12:04 PM

I MISS OUT ON ALL THE GOOD SHOWS

truckmec67 3/19/10 12:09 PM

Hey Rick, congrats on mustang of the month, what did i miss out on, maybe next year i will be home so ican go to these shows, everything here going ok, been looking to buy a supercharged camel LOL, LATER.

ricksGT/CS 3/19/10 07:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 5830593)
I'm back ,,had alittle computer matter,,had to re-start it all over.I will post some pictures by this Friday,03/19/2010,,,for me it was a long drive ,,but I had a great time.

Here are some pictures Attachment 73701

Attachment 73702
a 40th Shelby
Attachment 73703
a 1969 GT 500
Attachment 73704
a Shelby CS
Attachment 73705 :D

ricksGT/CS 3/19/10 07:16 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[quote=ricksGT/CS;5832162]Here are some pictures Attachment 73701

Attachment 73702

Attachment 73703

Attachment 73704

Attachment 73705 :D Here are some more,Attachment 73706

Attachment 73707this red Viper had only 12 miles on it.
alot of great looking old cars inside.
Attachment 73708

Attachment 73709
here is another White GT/CS,,who car is this ?
Attachment 73710 :jester:

ricksGT/CS 3/19/10 07:39 PM


Originally Posted by goldhillstang (Post 5831760)
Glad to hear you made it! Hope you're still going to Pensacola next week. I'll be down there Thur. nite late.

Yes I'm still going,,if I get over this cold I got,,,I'll be there sometime early on the 27th,,maybe around 9:30am.

ricksGT/CS 3/19/10 07:45 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[quote=ricksGT/CS;5832164]

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 5832162)

Here are a few more Attachment 73720

Attachment 73721
my car parked next to the ( President of MCA -Steven McCarley's Black 08 GT )
Attachment 73722

Attachment 73723

Attachment 73724


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 PM.


© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands