The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   This SUCKS !!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/sucks-476792/)

goldhillstang 9/10/09 03:04 PM

This SUCKS !!!

I've been accessing this site for over a year now thru Brad Barnett,idk. Now someone hacked their site and it's crashed and gone. So are all my posts and a bunch of threads. I had to re-register today to get on here. Anyone else have this problem?:banghead:

WaltM 9/10/09 03:49 PM

You are not alone. I reference alot of my my old posts for tech reasons. Now I'll need to re-post for the stuff I'm missing.:bad:

ricksGT/CS 9/10/09 03:56 PM

:agree:

Originally Posted by goldhillstang (Post 5730745)
I've been accessing this site for over a year now thru Brad Barnett,idk. Now someone hacked their site and it's crashed and gone. So are all my posts and a bunch of threads. I had to re-register today to get on here. Anyone else have this problem?:banghead:

05GT-O.C.D. 9/10/09 05:04 PM

There's a whole subforum on here called testing and feedback. There's also a bunch of threads about it.

05stangkc 9/10/09 05:28 PM

How Many Post's you Think I lost! AYE CARUMBA!

KC

05GT-O.C.D. 9/10/09 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by 05stangkc (Post 5730850)
How Many Post's you Think I lost! AYE CARUMBA!

KC

LOL, me too. :lol:

/still don't know what this has to do w/ the CS :dunno:

NotQuik 9/10/09 08:40 PM

i was back to zero posts but luckily didn't have to register again....i'm just glad they got it up and running again.

CalStang'07 9/11/09 07:46 AM

"So Great To Be Back"

Originally Posted by goldhillstang (Post 5730745)

Did not have to re-register. But we are so glad we are now back online! And it is so great to be back home here with our fellow Mustang crazies!

Sadly. It looks as if a lot of data was lost. But this great TMS site will push on and be even better with the very smart folks that are running it all!

Lastly. For any Stang-ers in our part of the world here. The 30th annual MCCO Mustang Show shall be held September 20th (8AM-4PM) at the Gretna Outlet Mall. Located just off I-80 at Exit 432, south of Omaha, Nebraska. Hope to see some TMS members there gang! :nice: CalStang

elspeth 9/11/09 06:31 PM

I totally agree. I also had to re-register!

ford4v429 9/11/09 07:37 PM

I think one of the saddest things was all the 2010 intro is gone- the good,the bad, and the ugly...

as redundant as it was even the 2010 rear bumper opinion threads were probably important, as someone with Ford had to have seen the general concensus was they coulda maybe got a lot warmer welcome by using some online photoshopper ideas- there were a TON of sketches on what everyone hoped to see, and after the fact, on what folks woulda liked to see different...

back in Dec 05, blueovalforums crashed, lost a boatload of irreplaceable stuff...the 2005 intro (99% was positive) and all Kzinti's tracking help for those of us waiting on ordered cars...was a boatload of kudos to Kzinti and his productionline cohorts that took the time to tell us lowly ford buyers where our ordered cars were, and then he started giving us pdfs of our window stickers a couple weeks before the car even got built- that 'service' is now available online now thru Ford(thanks Kzinti) and enough feedback was there to influence some at Ford Corporate to do a little...they started/expanded a thing called 'dealer visibility' so dealers could at lest POSSIBY get some of the info for their customers, but its not like 'the friend at the factory' that could have someone on the floor go see where a certain car was 'material hold for wheels, will be finished in a couple days, looks good,no worries' type of things... I did forward a lot of info/links to his remaining threads at blueoval after Ford pulled the plug on him(bonehead move on Fords part- shoulda implemented the stuff into the customer care helpline, instead of the 'call your dealer' tape loop service they provide...) got to talk at length to a regional guy after a VP sent my info letter to him, everyone saw that yes, customers really liked it, and got a personal letter back from another VP, also agreed about processing retails ORDERS from anywhere ahead of regionally alllocated 'stock orders', and agreed Kzinti and crew provided a great service to ford buyers...everyone seemed in agreement on it, but not much happened in the end... anyway, there I go off topic again- it was a real shame though all the stuff that was lost forever there too- really sucked to me, as my luck would have it, it crashed the week my car was supposed to ship...there were literally thousands of 'thankyous' in the lost threads that Ford shoulda/coulda/woulda seen and acted appropriately upon.

similar with the 2010 rearend threads- yes they got kinda old, but still, compared to everything else about the new model, it did point strongly to where ford should first look at refining the design for 2014, general opinion percentage shoulda been better than it was- lots of folks have accepted it/fell in love with it- but still, maybe it coulda been better right out of the gate.

did anyone see the autoblog article about shelby dropping the price on the KR Carbonfiber hood from $24,000 to $9,700- all because of the uproar over at teamshelby.com forums? what if that thing crashed the day the uproar started and Shelby never woulda saw it?

these idiot hackers do more than erase a lot of knowledge, they also erase a lot of things that have the potential to do some real good...sad that a lot of folks seem to get off on just destroying things of unknown consequences for fun...like the idiot suicide bombers blowing up the random bus, or that couple of towers 8 yrs ago that claimed how many innocent lives- they are friggin morons that never create anything of value to society other than disgust, just at vastly different levels...still serving the same 'it was time wasted without purpose' in the end...maybe thats why they do it in the car forums- they see folks trying to help each other out, etc, and they cant stand it because they never tried to do anything positive. its just sad- pray the ones with nothing better to do eventually 'get it' and do something good with the talents theyve been given, and figure out how rewarding it is to be able to actually help someone out.

goldhillstang 9/12/09 03:12 PM

I can't say I'm glad I'm not the only one. I don't understand why someone gets some kind of kick out of doing something like this. Oh well, onward and upward. We'll just make things better!

Cusp 9/12/09 09:53 PM

I saw a lot of things cached in google.