The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   redfire convertible -black/dove (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/redfire-convertible-black-dove-439053/)

mustanglady 8/15/06 03:35 PM

redfire convertible -black/dove

8 Attachment(s)
Just got my convertible on Thursday and I just love it.
Redfire with a black cloth top, Black/dove interior, GT appearance group, IUP and comfort group. Shaker 500 is plenty for me.

Rapture 8/15/06 04:01 PM

GTCS! Congrats love the seats! :banana: :metal:

Very nice car!

BeBeep 8/15/06 05:54 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

touring 8/15/06 06:09 PM

hot

looks hot!

awakeinAZ 8/15/06 07:29 PM

Wahooo! Looking good in that Vert!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

semperfi65 8/15/06 08:10 PM

Congratulations on your new ride! So, is it everything you hoped for?

Dougxox 8/15/06 08:17 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: Congrads, here's your nanners:banana: :banana: :banana:

HOTLAP 8/16/06 04:37 PM

Wendy - NICE looking ride!! Congrats and enjoy....I can't wait until mine arrives!!

By the way is that engine cover the one that came with the "GT appearence" package? I ask because I thought I'd seen the GT engine covers with some sort of blue lightning or blue flames on it.....I like the look of yours better!:dunno:

2white_mustangs 8/18/06 02:16 PM

Congratulations!!! All these gorgeous convertibles are making me impatient to get mine! I want to be able to put the top down before fall gets here and its too cold.

I found out this morning mine is arriving earlier than i thought (fingers crossed it actually does). I was told they are building it "as we speak" and it should arrive at the dealership the week of 9/3. Can't wait! This is the first time I've ever ordered a car. I hate waiting, but it's neat that this car is going to be built just for me.

HOTLAP 8/18/06 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by 2white_mustangs
Congratulations!!! All these gorgeous convertibles are making me impatient to get mine! I want to be able to put the top down before fall gets here and its too cold.

I found out this morning mine is arriving earlier than i thought (fingers crossed it actually does). I was told they are building it "as we speak" and it should arrive at the dealership the week of 9/3. Can't wait! This is the first time I've ever ordered a car. I hate waiting, but it's neat that this car is going to be built just for me.

What's the NASCAR term - your the "lucky dog" :grin: That's great news that your special order is going to be early...wow if only I could get that news.....I mean after all - I have been waiting 4 WHOLE DAYS already:drool:

Dougxox 8/18/06 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by 2white_mustangs

I know the feeling, just went through the whole thing myself. even after I got it ( the next day) had to look out the window ( at 6am) just to see if I really did it:grin: .YUP! Have you been tracking it via the ERL? if not I can help. Another thing to drive you nuts in the mean time.:jester:

HOTLAP 8/18/06 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dougxox
I know the feeling, just went through the whole thing myself. even after I got it ( the next day) had to look out the window ( at 6am) just to see if I really did it:grin: .YUP! Have you been tracking it via the ERL? if not I can help. Another thing to drive you nuts in the mean time.:jester:

ERL....HEY DOUG - throw me a bone and tell me how I can track my order:hail: :hail: :hail: please....please:banana:

Dougxox 8/18/06 06:40 PM

1. you need your dealer code, a 5 digit #. If you got a printout from the dealer when you ordered it, it will be at the top.
2. Model year ( thats easy )
3.Body type. A GT/CS vert is T85.
4. An order #. This is assigned by the dealer, could be all numbers or combo of both, mine was T001. Yours will be different.
Once you have all this info, you get to call the ERL, stands for Evil Robot Lady... you will find out when you call. :banghead:
5. Call 1-800-962-3746, then hit #2, and follow the prompts, using your vin # usually does not work, use order #. There is an option for analyst, but that is a dealer only use, they ask too many questions that only a dealer would know. Some people have has success with it others have been told they can not help them and to ask their dealer for help...
You can also go to BlueOvalForums.com under order tracking, there is a lot of info there.
Good luck
Then there is the rail car tracking.... more fun.....:screwy:

HOTLAP 8/18/06 06:45 PM

1. you need your dealer code, a 5 digit #. If you got a printout from the dealer when you ordered it, it will be at the top.
4. An order #. This is assigned by the dealer, could be all numbers or combo of both, mine was T001. Yours will be different.
Once you have all this info, you get to call the ERL, stands for Evil Robot Lady... you will find out when you call. :banghead:
5. Call 1-800-962-3746, then hit #2, and follow the prompts, using your vin # usually does not work, use order #. There is an option for analyst, but that is a dealer only use, they ask too many questions that only a dealer would know. Some people have has success with it others have been told they can not help them and to ask their dealer for help...
You can also go to BlueOvalForums.com under order tracking, there is a lot of info there.
Good luck

Doug thanks!!:nice: Man with that process - almost sound like you need white house approval:doh:

2white_mustangs 8/18/06 07:11 PM

Good luck

evil robot lady..haha! thanks for the info.

Dougxox 8/18/06 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by HOTLAP
Doug thanks!!:nice: Man with that process - almost sound like you need white house approval:doh:

It's not that bad, had all the info on a sticky pad, kept it in my wallet, called 2-3 times a day:screwy: ... can you spell "obsessed" ?:jester:

HOTLAP 8/18/06 10:44 PM

It's not that bad, had all the info on a sticky pad, kept it in my wallet, called 2-3 times a day:screwy: ... can you spell "obsessed" ?:jester:

YES I CAN:jester: ME TOO:banana: :banana: :banana:

GottaHaveIt 11/29/06 10:13 AM

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...6&d=1155677684
This picture looks like its about to lift the front wheels off the ground ? Congradulations :nice: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GottaHaveIt 11/29/06 10:18 AM

Approval Accepted

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by HOTLAP (Post 722540)

Ok the builders of Lego White House Appove lol

HOTLAP 11/30/06 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt (Post 789589)
Ok the builders of Lego White House Appove lol

LOL:grin: