The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   HELP WITH SIRIUS 09 Mustang GT (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/help-sirius-09-mustang-gt-535179/)

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 03:07 PM

HELP WITH SIRIUS 09 Mustang GT

[FONT="Verdana"]
I NEED HELP TROUBLESHOOTING MY SIRIUS SATELITE , CALLED FORD HEADQUARTES , CALLED SIRIUS NUMEROUS TIMES , TOOK IT TO THE DEALER ASKED FOR HELP (THEY UNHOOLKED THE BATTERY FOR 15 MINUTES) TO SEE IF THAT WOULD RESET THE SATELITE , NUMEROUS SIGNALS SENT , I STILL CANNOT GET A SIGNAL , ALL THE SIRIUS EQUPIMENT IS THERE .... ANY ONE PLEASE HELP :dunno:

cdynaco 1/22/15 03:14 PM

Did you renew the subscription with Sirius?

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 03:15 PM

Yes I ordered it Jan 2015 three months free and after that 22 bucks a month , I have never had it before .i would love it to work. Help

cdynaco 1/22/15 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by I ❤️ FORD (Post 6890957)
Yes I ordered it Jan 2015 three months free and after that 22 bucks a month , I have never had it before .i would love it to work. Help

My winter car came with it and I let it expire. So when I switch to it now it says 'acquiring' but of course never connects because I didn't renew. So maybe you need to call Sirius with your account info. :dunno:

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 04:03 PM

Yes I have done so on a daily basis and it works through my in home Bose system on my IPad IPod IPhones and out PC's but NOT MY CAR 😭where I want it 😳😕

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 04:06 PM

I saw somewhere that maybe pull a fuse? I am looking for a solution that I can do , the antenna and everything else is there , it's just doesn't ever acquire it and never comes through the speakers .... UBER wired

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 04:11 PM

They are going to be auto pulling the fee directly from my account as soon as my "free " time is over ... I see it there trying to connect .

data174 1/22/15 05:22 PM

Make sure you verify the id on the car with the id on the account. One digit off can cause failure.

NC14GT 1/22/15 05:35 PM

Ford should be able to trouble shoot better than just disconnecting the battery. Have they suggested anything else? I'm sure Sirius has sent you the signal as they said they would.
I'm hoping you haven't been in the garage both at Ford and at home every time the signal is sent. I know mine had to be outside to activate.

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 05:49 PM

Yes I know , I am VERY OCD 😳, check recheck etc ....

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 05:52 PM

I am also VERY tech savvy and we live out in the middle of bum **** Egypt no large trees nada yes out side on the freeway at the dealership , Sirius has sent close twenty signals to my car and like I said she wants to play it and I see her searching it just never reaches a signal not even Sirius previews ...😭😭😭😭

I ❤️ FORD 1/22/15 05:54 PM

Has anyone else had theses issues ? What is and how do you do a master reset ? I guess I will pull out my owners manual and reread it 😞

NC14GT 1/30/15 07:22 AM

Any updates on this??

houtex 1/30/15 04:34 PM

I don't suppose anyone's actually checked the antenna itself...? :duhno: 'Cause that's what it sounds like. No signal... either it's disconnected, or the antenna's no good.

Also the radio could be dead in the receiving of signal area. It does happen.