The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   GT/CS ready for production (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/gt-cs-ready-production-435586/)

Knight Rider 6/3/06 07:22 PM

GT/CS ready for production

2 Attachment(s)
:woohoo: :fam24:

Topnotch 6/3/06 08:31 PM

How it should look!

2 Attachment(s)
:banana:

Torrence 6/3/06 08:40 PM

They did a pretty poor job with the CS, IMO

Knight Rider 6/3/06 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Torrence

On the contrary its awesome:popcorn:

StangNut 6/3/06 10:20 PM

I agree with Torrence. Definitely don't like the GT/CS... and that photchop doesn't help it any. Especially the tacky Cobra decal on the scoop.

Badsnke98 6/3/06 10:35 PM

No!, not without a Shelby rear end! I mean if were going retro, then go all the way!

StangNut 6/3/06 10:45 PM

The new Shelby rear end or the old one that the REAL GT/CS had?

incomingRPG 6/3/06 11:59 PM

I will probably shock some people by saying that I voted "yes". Had they included THAT hood scoop, the vote would have been "no". That being said, I would strongly encourage Ford to give us a true performance upgrade to the Mustang GT. One "appearance package" is enough.

AFBLUE 6/4/06 12:11 AM

I didn't vote. I think the GT/CS could have been a good idea but I think Ford didn't go far enough. It seems like the business plan was "how do we create a new GT/CS for the least possible dollars?". IMO it should have a 68 style hood and 68 GT/CS style rear lights.

StangNut 6/4/06 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by incomingRPG
I will probably shock some people by saying that I voted "yes". Had they included THAT hood scoop, the vote would have been "no". That being said, I would strongly encourage Ford to give us a true performance upgrade to the Mustang GT. One "appearance package" is enough.

I have to disagree with you on the hood scoop.
Hands down, it's the best looking one out there. None of the others even come close, IMO.

Stangers 6/4/06 06:50 PM

The GT/CS looks ....well ok.But I loooooove that photo chop!Without the Snake on it.

korinwoodo 6/4/06 06:56 PM

They did way too little to make it a good choice.

JustFord0099 6/4/06 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Torrence

....+1

Burke0011 6/4/06 08:16 PM

This actually looks better than I thought it would. Not bad.

I can't understand why people are getting in such a twist over the car though. The original CS had no perfomance mods - this is just a looks=only SE to fill the gap before the Mach or Boss or whatever perf enchanced Stang comes out......

Knight Rider 6/4/06 08:58 PM

Dont Get MAD

In my opinion all you people complaining are not real Mustang people. Imen, first you were complaining about the GT 500. Now you're complaing about the GT/CS. Be glad they actually made them.:bat:

StangNut 6/4/06 09:17 PM

Not real Mustang people? You have NO CLUE what or who you're talking about.
YOU put up the poll. Don't get all defensive whenpeople give you their opinions after you asked for them.

Knight Rider 6/4/06 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by StangNut
Not real Mustang people? You have NO CLUE what or who you're talking about.
YOU put up the poll. Don't get all defensive whenpeople give you their opinions after you asked for them.

Hey don't get all worked up. I know I put the poll. I'm sorry If I hurt you're feelings. It's just that it gets me mad that people always have to find negative stuff about SE Mustangs. For example, people complain about the S-H-E-L-B-Y lettering in the back of the GT 500. Now they're saying that theGT/CS stinks. When are people gonna get happy.

StangNut 6/4/06 09:35 PM

Nothing about my feelings got hurt. You're the one crying because people gave their honest opinions and they don't agree with yours.
Saying we're not real Mustang people is a pretty bold statement.

Badsnke98 6/4/06 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by 1969 Mustang Mach 1
In my opinion all you people complaining are not real Mustang people. Imen, first you were complaining about the GT 500. Now you're complaing about the GT/CS. Be glad they actually made them.:bat:

:hmm:
I owned a 1968 California Special back in the day in this color along with white. I enjoyed it very much. Therefore I think I have the heritage behind me to place my negative opinion in print without being called a complainer!

StangNut 6/4/06 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Badsnke98
:hmm:
I owned a 1968 California Special back in the day in this color along with white. I enjoyed it very much. Therefore I think I have the heritage behind me to place my negative opinion in print without being called a complainer!

Hey Edson, :nana:
:-D