The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/)
-   -   2007 GT/CS new rediator ,A/C coil ,hose (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f730/2007-gt-cs-new-rediator-c-coil-hose-537141/)

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 12:57 PM

2007 GT/CS new radiator ,A/C coil ,hose

5 Attachment(s)
Hello All ,,
YES its me again ,,
Just a few pictures here to show you what I have been up to on my 2007 GT/CS mustang ,, I changed out the stock radiator and hose's plus upgraded to the new better stock Ford A/C coil now , yes you can no longer get the same one that came with your car ,, Ford has upgraded to a better one,, has the look of a water radiator across it ,, I added the Shelby touch to mine before install ,, and I moved the stock Ford horns to the drive side behind the front bumper ,, thanks for looking in ,,

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 04:40 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6924958)
Hello All ,,
YES its me again ,,
Just a few pictures here to show you what I have been up to on my 2007 GT/CS mustang ,, I changed out the stock radiator and hose's plus upgraded to the new better stock Ford A/C coil now , yes you can no longer get the same one that came with your car ,, Ford has upgraded to a better one,, has the look of a water radiator across it ,, I added the Shelby touch to mine before install ,, and I moved the stock Ford horns to the drive side behind the front bumper ,, thanks for looking in ,,

Here are a few more pictures ,,taken of the work I did ,,
YES the car is not a daily driver ,, so I was able to take my time ,
thanks again for looking in ,, everyone take care ,,and stay safe .

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 04:47 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6924991)
Here are a few more pictures ,,taken of the work I did ,,
YES the car is not a daily driver ,, so I was able to take my time ,
thanks again for looking in ,, everyone take care ,,and stay safe .

Here is the Ford part number for the newer style A/C coil that fits all 2005-09 Mustangs ,it has a radiator look ,the fins don't bend so easy as the old style one did ,,please take the time to look close ,
part # 6R3Z*19712*AC ,,,,cost is around $174.52 at Ford parts department . " Ford dealership "...

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 04:50 PM

YES ,,to change the radiator and the A/C coil you will have to remove the front bumper ,, and the A/C coil does bolt to the radiator from the front side , much easy with the bumper off the car .

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 04:52 PM

can anyone see the difference between the two Ford stock A/C coils ,, ??? ,,yet .

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 04:57 PM

Moving the Ford stock horn is easy ,,
there is already a bolt hole on the driver side ,behind the front bumper ,,
you just have the cut and add about 3 feet of wire and move it to the other side ,
be sure to save your factory horn plug ,, cut back about 6 inches from the horn plug , then add the wire needed to move it over the top by the radiator support .

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 05:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6924998)
Moving the Ford stock horn is easy ,,
there is already a bolt hole on the driver side ,behind the front bumper ,,
you just have the cut and add about 3 feet of wire and move it to the other side ,
be sure to save your factory horn plug ,, cut back about 6 inches from the horn plug , then add the wire needed to move it over the top by the radiator support .

here are a few pictures of the horn replacement ,,,,

ricksGT/CS 5/12/15 05:07 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6924999)
here are a few pictures of the horn replacement ,,,,

The " before and after " look ,,
to me its a lot better ,, and looks better too .

ricksGT/CS 5/15/15 10:37 AM

Sorry but the " Mustang Source " want let me post any more pictures here ,now / today , looks like someone has their ( hate ) face on now .

ricksGT/CS 5/18/15 09:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6925670)
Sorry but the " Mustang Source " want let me post any more pictures here ,now / today , looks like someone has their ( hate ) face on now .

Here are a few pictures of the front bumper " repaint " going on now , supposed too get the front bumper back tomorrow ,,May 19th, 2015 ,, and I will try and take some more pictures soon ,, again thanks for looking in All ,,,take care ,, stay safe ,,

ricksGT/CS 5/18/15 09:52 PM

YES that is a 2007 GT/CS Ford factory front bumper ,,
I'm having the middle lower part painted black also to match ,

ricksGT/CS 5/26/15 11:35 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS (Post 6926558)
YES that is a 2007 GT/CS Ford factory front bumper ,,
I'm having the middle lower part painted black also to match ,

Here are some more pictures taken last week,, I got the front bumper back from the Body shop now ,,still putting all the stuff back into the front bumper ,, take care everyone ,,stay safe , " live to mod ",,lol,