The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Grabber Orange (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f729/)
-   -   whats wrong with grabberorange.net?? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f729/whats-wrong-grabberorange-net-448823/)

dslimbizkit 3/11/07 11:45 AM

whats wrong with grabberorange.net??

anybody else having problems getting on!???!?!? for the past 45 minutes now I've either not been able to get on and my browser says it doesn't exist or then I finally get on and its slower than molases then I do something else and can't get back on it again! Every other site is working fine so it can't be my computer ...what gives ?:dunno:

Steve 3/11/07 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by dslimbizkit (Post 863000)
anybody else having problems getting on!???!?!? for the past 45 minutes now I've either not been able to get on and my browser says it doesn't exist or then I finally get on and its slower than molases then I do something else and can't get back on it again! Every other site is working fine so it can't be my computer ...what gives ?:dunno:

Mine is doing it too. Most likely, it's server issues and possibly due to heavy traffic. That site has grown a lot and may need a server upgrade soon!

Cool site, isn't it?

flashfearless 3/12/07 06:42 AM

My theory is that GoDaddy had server issues due to the early time change. They probably had a buttload of servers that they had to apply patches to.

Emu Hunter 3/12/07 07:44 AM

It's the end of the world! Ahhhhh!

:jester:

pitpup 3/12/07 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by flashfearless (Post 863502)
My theory is that GoDaddy had server issues due to the early time change. They probably had a buttload of servers that they had to apply patches to.

If they did, they failed miserably. As I write this, they are still off one hour. So they better wake the heck up. Or drink some Tang, or sumptin'...

pitpup 3/12/07 12:22 PM

double post...

pitpup 3/12/07 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Emu Hunter (Post 863535)
It's the end of the world! Ahhhhh!

:jester:

Too funny! :rofl2:

dslimbizkit 3/12/07 05:02 PM

I was SOOO bored and lost without my morning tang!

pitpup 3/12/07 05:57 PM

I hear ya! You know what's interesting? Brad's site is still off one hour, too. Hmmm...

junk0515 1/24/12 04:51 PM

How do you join grabberorange.net

I am not sure if I offended Stan or what, but it's been over six months and I am wondering what favors I have to convince my wife to do so I can join this site. Any one no anyone overthere that can help me? Thanks if you can.

Makdaddy 1/10/13 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by junk0515 (Post 6233753)
I am not sure if I offended Stan or what, but it's been over six months and I am wondering what favors I have to convince my wife to do so I can join this site. Any one no anyone overthere that can help me? Thanks if you can.

Good luck
I have tried to join for over a year
Seems like a shame