The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Grabber Orange (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f729/)
-   -   New GO Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f729/new-go-mustang-442238/)

Greentang 10/18/06 09:48 PM

New GO Mustang

:banana: Hey just found this Forum. Thought I'd tell of my '07 GO. Wife bought it for me ob my B'day!! It's a fantastic car. Smooth ride, smooth drive, and smooth looks!!!:banana: Justa V6, but still runs better than my '66! :banana: Just had the GT stripes and tinted windows done. People just stare as I drive pass.

:iwojima: Lady at Huck's the other day couldn't believe it's orange thought it was gold.

flashfearless 10/19/06 05:41 AM

[quote=Greentang;763076]:banana: Hey just found this Forum. Thought I'd tell of my '07 GO. ...quote]

Pics, son. Pics...

IndyDale 10/19/06 06:09 AM

Welcome to the Brotherhood. BOGO. As Flash stated above. Pics, Pics & Pics.

Greentang 10/19/06 11:34 AM

When we get some sunlite, I will take pixs and post them. It's been glummy and rainy for 4 days. Car is inside the garage, stayin' dry,LOL!!!. I've had "FROGY" since July 1st.

Alloy 07 RN 10/19/06 03:22 PM

:pics:

You guys know this was coming! :jester: :nice:

Centurion96 11/7/06 11:15 AM

I mean no disrespect for anyone who has purchased this color option but for me it came up a bit short. I would truly love an orange car but more like a Harley or Gator orange. This G.O. almost disappears next to our local school buses. So I'm left with my Marine Corps red.

GO GATORS ~~~;~~~;"<

B:)B

Semper Fi

flashfearless 11/8/06 06:54 AM

Grabber Orange is 2006 Gomer. Go paint your Bronco 1975 competition orange if you want.

Centurion96 11/8/06 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by flashfearless (Post 776373)
Grabber Orange is 2006 Gomer. Go paint your Bronco 1975 competition orange if you want.

I hadn't expected such a childish response. :hmm: I thought I had made a very civil post, The fact that Ford has made the S197 a more retro mustang, you would have thought they would have selected more retro colors. This color appears to have much more yellow in it compared to the Grabber Orange of the early '70s. As I stated before I really like orange and wanted an orange '07 mustang but not this orange.

Peace

Bob

AFBLUE 11/8/06 06:30 PM

I thought I had made a very civil post
You did. Nothing wrong with your post. Some folks are just very defensive of their colors.

Centurion96 11/8/06 09:56 PM

AFBlue - Not to wander off thread but how is Virginia Beach these days, It's been a long time since I was there. Is Peabody's Warehouse still there or the Crow's Nest? I got temporary duty at Oceana three out of four summers I was in the service. The beach was great and the heavenly bodies were fantastic.

The Crow's Nest was a Navy Seal hangout back then but they would tolerate a few of us Marines from time to time.

B:)B