Alloy Grey Alloy Grey 2007+ Mustangs

2007-2009 FORD MUSTANG PICTURE GALLERY *Alloy Mustang Check-in*

Old 1/14/08, 03:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
molo, thanks for responding.... this may sound like a really dumb question, but what did i originally ask? i can't find my post and i don't remember. sorry.
Old 1/15/08, 12:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by mooby
Well, after 2 months of waiting after ordering back on 11/5, my 08 Alloy GT is finally home. Nothing too fancy, I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy. Only thing I was bit worried about after I ordered was the new 18" fanblades. Kinda had my heart set on the older version, but the new ones with the painted inserts almost matches the car color to a T. Rims look lots better in person than in pics, especially this crappy camera phone pic. Oh well. I'm just happy to be driving a GT again.
Hey, congrats on the new Alloy GT, Mooby! You're right, those fanblades look great on the Alloy - I didn't know Ford started painting them. What color interior did you choose?

Enjoy the new ride!
Old 1/16/08, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dixie_Flatline
Hey, congrats on the new Alloy GT, Mooby! You're right, those fanblades look great on the Alloy - I didn't know Ford started painting them. What color interior did you choose?

Enjoy the new ride!
I ordered the dark charcoal interior with the IUP and charcoal aluminum dash instead of the satin. I like it and have been thoroughly enjoying my new ride. Thanks!!
Old 1/17/08, 08:08 AM
V6 Member

Just needed to check your sent messages

"i saw a post you did a few months ago that you were going to put in center fogs on your car. did you ever end up putting those in? if so, could you pm me a pic? or post up in the alloy section? thanks man. merry christmas and happy new year."

Thats the gist of it. I left out all the 'naughty' comments.
Old 1/18/08, 01:47 AM
Mach 1 Member

molo, ah, ok. i remember i was curious because i never saw an alloy with the center fogs before. thanks for posting them up.

love those shr louvers. it looks so natural on the car compared to most all the other covers on the market.
Old 1/30/08, 06:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Updated pic.

Old 1/30/08, 07:25 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by mhconley
How about these?

I think these would look hot on an Alloy Mustang.

Martin
Martin who manufactures these black chrome rims? I lreally like the looks
Old 1/31/08, 08:34 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Alloy 07 RN
Updated pic.

Nice photo!
Old 1/31/08, 07:30 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of an alloy car with the black chromes on it? I was looking for polished bullitts but those black chromes look awsome, just wondering if they look just as awsome on the car as in the pics.
Old 2/4/08, 07:14 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by philster2003
Martin who manufactures these black chrome rims? I lreally like the looks
Those are AFS Wheels. Now someone buy them so I can see what they look like on an alloy Mustang.

http://www.marketworks.com/storefron...374&i=23014546
Old 2/5/08, 03:13 PM
GT Member

ScottM... nice Alloy GT

Smokeenpony... I love your stang! Always wondered what black rims would look like on alloy, now I know. Never wanted to go chrome but thought that would be the only option with this color. The black stripes are nice...makes the color stand out so you cant confuse it with black! Only thing I dont like is your hood lol Not my thing.
Can't wait to see more

I NEED HELP PLEASE....!!!
I started out with a 2007 tungsten GT. It got totaled on me and couldnt find one to replace it. My second color I picked was Alloy. I purchased a 2007 Alloy GT w/ spoiler delete dark charcoal interior (no leather) with the satin panel.... I wasnt happy with it as I missed my tungsten and it didnt have the options like leather that I wanted it to have.
Ive had it for 3 months and already I am wanting to trade it back in... its so dark it looks black. I wash it, its still a dark color. I dont know what to do...
I went through so many colors out there Im not happy with any of them.
I am wanting to trade in for a tungsten GT again cause I loved that color...it shines and sparkles all the time. Alloy is metallic but a dead color most of the time.
What should I do....???
I told the dealership I want the tungsten but not im thinking im going to miss the alloy as well lol
I know everyone in this post likes alloy but I wanted everyones opinion on what to do....
Im going to lose money trading it so my b.f says to just keep the alloy and live with it if im going to just go for a '08 alloy with what i want on it.
Should I go tungsten or alloy... I want to get black bullitt rims with the deepdish lips and dark tint...what looks better and will be a good color for now and into the future..???
thanx
Old 2/5/08, 03:44 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Ms.Saleen
ScottM... nice Alloy GT

Smokeenpony... I love your stang! Always wondered what black rims would look like on alloy, now I know. Never wanted to go chrome but thought that would be the only option with this color. The black stripes are nice...makes the color stand out so you cant confuse it with black! Only thing I dont like is your hood lol Not my thing.
Can't wait to see more

I NEED HELP PLEASE....!!!
I started out with a 2007 tungsten GT. It got totaled on me and couldnt find one to replace it. My second color I picked was Alloy. I purchased a 2007 Alloy GT w/ spoiler delete dark charcoal interior (no leather) with the satin panel.... I wasnt happy with it as I missed my tungsten and it didnt have the options like leather that I wanted it to have.
Ive had it for 3 months and already I am wanting to trade it back in... its so dark it looks black. I wash it, its still a dark color. I dont know what to do...
I went through so many colors out there Im not happy with any of them.
I am wanting to trade in for a tungsten GT again cause I loved that color...it shines and sparkles all the time. Alloy is metallic but a dead color most of the time.
What should I do....???
I told the dealership I want the tungsten but not im thinking im going to miss the alloy as well lol
I know everyone in this post likes alloy but I wanted everyones opinion on what to do....
Im going to lose money trading it so my b.f says to just keep the alloy and live with it if im going to just go for a '08 alloy with what i want on it.
Should I go tungsten or alloy... I want to get black bullitt rims with the deepdish lips and dark tint...what looks better and will be a good color for now and into the future..???
thanx
Step into the light! Depending on the lighting, our car change colors Maybe you need to take it out in the sunlight
Old 2/5/08, 11:08 PM
GT Member

its growin on me...I might just pick alloy over tungsten i dont know anymore lol
Old 2/6/08, 08:58 AM
V6 Member

I too am a fan of Tungsten, but I'm still glad I chose Alloy. The color will change depending on the light you're in, so that is one of the neat things about it. It may show dirt a little more, but thats just encouragement to keep it washed regularly.

I say keep it. Stay part of the G5 club!

Oh, and don't you run off getting your black deep dish bullitts before I do :P

Alloy is sexy...if you don't believe me, just look at mine

Old 2/6/08, 02:54 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Mustangfreak
I went out last night cruising with a buddy in his 01 Bullitt, and he took these shots.

I love the lighting, awsome shots!!! Posting them on my gotstang page to share if you dont mind
Old 2/6/08, 03:02 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by molo
I too am a fan of Tungsten, but I'm still glad I chose Alloy. The color will change depending on the light you're in, so that is one of the neat things about it. It may show dirt a little more, but thats just encouragement to keep it washed regularly.

I say keep it. Stay part of the G5 club!

Oh, and don't you run off getting your black deep dish bullitts before I do :P

Alloy is sexy...if you don't believe me, just look at mine
I told the dealership im going to wait til the end of the year to trade in for one with leather etc. More rebates and hopefully be in a better situation then I am now. I do like my alloy...I would miss it if it was gone I just wish I could have both colors In a way I do...cause my b.f has tungsten and I got the alloy I just dont like comparing them... his shines better and mine doesnt have any goodies yet. Im trying to be patient! Im pretty sure you'll have the black bullitts before me...enless I can convince my man to hand over his! He has black deepdish bullitts w/ rivets on his now...but their 17" got them for the '04 and swapped them over. I love them.
Old 2/7/08, 03:06 PM
GT Member

If all you want is a leather interior get it here...will save you money, unless you really want a new Mustang.

http://www.newtakeoff.com/index.asp?...OD&ProdID=7814
Old 2/8/08, 10:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Fesicoy
Here's mine!

So it is true that Mustangs are Chick Magnets... I can't wait till summer to check mine out!
Old 2/8/08, 11:53 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by WayneA
If all you want is a leather interior get it here...will save you money, unless you really want a new Mustang.

http://www.newtakeoff.com/index.asp?...OD&ProdID=7814
or this site. love the "pony-style" retro look. wonder if it has the horses on it too like the original?

http://www.mustangupholstery.com/lat..._products.html
Old 2/10/08, 05:30 PM
Bullitt Member

ms. saleen - keep the color! i also wanted tungsten, my wife liked the alloy on the lot, we drove it home that day. here in the central part of florida lately with all the pollen it's been brutal trying to keep it clean, but when it is, I get complements all around. beyonce is now a year old, and for her birthday i installed a CAI, tune. it's sweet!!!

and thanks tungsten bullitt for reminding me of the blonde, and the vert.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007-2009 FORD MUSTANG PICTURE GALLERY *Alloy Mustang Check-in*