The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Alloy Grey (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f728/)
-   -   19" GT500's on an Alloy!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f728/19-gt500s-alloy-493105/)

07S197 3/19/11 09:03 AM

19" GT500's on an Alloy!!

4 Attachment(s)
Well what do you all think? I also installed A47 mirrors.

GRAYPNY 3/19/11 10:30 AM

Looks good. :nice:

SynisterGT 3/19/11 10:42 AM

From one Alloy owner to another Lookin good. Love the mods, tastefully done.

Red Jay 3/19/11 01:02 PM

love it!!!

stupidgenius36 3/19/11 07:12 PM

Very nice! The wheels look great on there.

crescent_wrench 3/19/11 07:45 PM

Looks perfect.

Neko- 3/20/11 04:32 AM

Personally I'm not much for the mirrors, but I like the rest :)

Glenn 3/20/11 06:12 AM

the wheels look like they belong on there. Greta choice

obofglob 3/20/11 11:39 AM

Your car looks GREAT. I love the wheels,19's really fill the wheelwells, the mirrors,V6 rear spoiler,hood scoop,PBF emblems. IMHO all go very well together. Very nice alloy !

I really like the tint on your taillights. Seems like just the right amount of tint. Looks darker then OEM but the red is still visible. Are those tinted OEM or aftermarket ? Thanks !

Doogie 3/20/11 12:06 PM

Looks great Jim!!

All those options looks great on an Alloy. Now I just need to make a decision on mine and install the V6 spoiler that has been sitting in the garage for 18 months.

07S197 3/20/11 01:42 PM

Thanks everyone, it has been a process and this being the 4th set of wheels for the car I think I have finally found the ones. It is amazing how they changes the look of the car.

Originally Posted by obofglob (Post 6034626)
Your car looks GREAT. I love the wheels,19's really fill the wheelwells, the mirrors,V6 rear spoiler,hood scoop,PBF emblems. IMHO all go very well together. Very nice alloy !

I really like the tint on your taillights. Seems like just the right amount of tint. Looks darker then OEM but the red is still visible. Are those tinted OEM or aftermarket ? Thanks !

Thanks!, Those are OEM tail lights that I got from a guy on e-bay tinted. Gary (2k7gtcs) had his tinted by this guy too. He does 3 levels of tint and I went with the lightest. He also tinted the 3rd brake light and the rear side markers. IMHO they came out good, they match the alloy well and still show enough red to not be unsafe.

GRAYPNY 3/20/11 03:01 PM

There ya go Bob. The answer to all your tail light tinting questions. And Bob don't forget about getting your windows tinted too. :poke:

Dixie_Flatline 3/20/11 03:09 PM

Looks absolutely fantastic!
What tires/sizes are those? The 19" looks really good, bigger than 18" and smaller than 20"... I guess that's the point. :)

Your front turn signals... are those smoked or the clear black housings?

Rather B.Blown 3/20/11 03:14 PM

Man that looks good Jim. Those wheels look like they were intended for it, especially on that color.

obofglob 3/20/11 03:52 PM

Thanks for the info, would you remember the ebay seller ? on the lights. I really like that look.

07S197 3/20/11 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by obofglob (Post 6034626)

Originally Posted by GRAYPNY (Post 6034728)
There ya go Bob. The answer to all your tail light tinting questions. And Bob don't forget about getting your windows tinted too. :poke:

Here is the guy on E-Bay who did the lights for me. He doesn't always have S197 lights listed but if you contact him he can do your set or sometimes find a set.

Edit: Here is a link to the S197 set.

obofglob 3/20/11 04:08 PM

Thanks !

sound wave 3/20/11 05:07 PM

i love my rims, but like others said, your rims are really nice. it looks like it was designed to go with our color. did you put in the correct tpms sensors?

i also love those mirrors. i plan on getting them one day. just some other stuff i "need" to get done first.

i love how everything on your ride compliments each other. very tasteful :)

this may be a dumb question, but.. so are you done with the exterior mods?

jacostang 3/20/11 05:12 PM

Perfect!

07S197 3/20/11 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by sound wave (Post 6034797)
i love my rims, but like others said, your rims are really nice. it looks like it was designed to go with our color. did you put in the correct tpms sensors?

I saw a chop of another alloy (I think Bob's, obofglob) with these rims and knew then they were the only rims I wanted. They still have the 10+ TPMS installed, right now I'm going to live with the light or go with the TPMS pipe bomb solution. Depends on how much the light annoys me.

I also love those mirrors. I plan on getting them one day. Just some other stuff I "need" to get done first.

The mirrors are great but a touch pricey, I only got them because they were a gift for Christmas. They look great compared to the truck looking mirrors the car comes with.

i love how everything on your ride compliments each other. very tasteful :)

this may be a dumb question, but.. so are you done with the exterior mods?

For now, haha I like how it has all come together. Right now the only other mod might be window tint.

Originally Posted by jacostang (Post 6034801)
Perfect!

Thanks