The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   Stangs at Roush getting ready to be "ROUSHified" (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/stangs-roush-getting-ready-roushified-506144/)

Sky Hye 3/8/12 12:16 PM

Stangs at Roush getting ready to be "ROUSHified"

2 Attachment(s)
Roush just posted these pix of their merican colored stangs. Enjoy!

ThrustangFiveO 3/8/12 12:20 PM

Wow, those wheels STILL look great on the '13. I bet all three have the track pack too.

Automagically 3/8/12 12:46 PM

The blue is incredibly good looking in those shots!

lalayla 3/8/12 12:51 PM

I love em :)

99mstng 3/8/12 03:14 PM

The blue does look sweet. I still much prefer the look of the 12s but I do own one so maybe I'm biased ...

MARZ 3/8/12 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Automagically (Post 6275659)
The blue is incredibly good looking in those shots!

You nailed it! I'm beginning to like the '13's more and more, especially in Deep Impact Blue... Holding out until MY '15 is getting increasingly more difficult, especially with pictures like these!

2012GTCS 3/8/12 06:52 PM

They are starting to grow on me as well. Especially the commericials where they are in motion. In April ill see them in person at the NY Auto show. But I just got a '12 and holding out for a 15 as well probably.

96lasersnake 3/8/12 07:32 PM

Cool pic, the more I see the 13 rear bumper with the painted lower valance and the side skirts painted the more I dislike it. Makes the rear of the car look huge! Also dislike the rear lower red reflectors

Automagically 3/8/12 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by 96lasersnake
Cool pic, the more I see the 13 rear bumper with the painted lower valance and the side skirts painted the more I dislike it. Makes the rear of the car look huge! Also dislike the rear lower red reflectors

I do agree with this though. That was a bad design idea. I would just stick with the GT/CS rear valence.

Twin Turbo 3/9/12 12:06 AM

Gorgeous :hail:

HizliBullet 3/9/12 03:03 AM

Brembo wheels ftw all day

MRGTX 3/9/12 06:03 AM

Cool cars about to be made even cooler. :)

Sadly, I am more and more certain that the '10-'12 styling is much more tasteful. There is so much going on with the nose and tail on those cars. Yikes... they're still cool looking but wow.

I'm afraid that they're going to look really tacky next to the clean lines of the Challenger. The BBP wheels do indeed continue to look fantastic though...and the rest of the bodies on these cars are beautiful, of course.

SlowRiderr 3/9/12 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by MRGTX (Post 6276331)
Cool cars about to be made even cooler. :)

Sadly, I am more and more certain that the '10-'12 styling is much more tasteful. There is so much going on with the nose and tail on those cars. Yikes... they're still cool looking but wow.

I'm afraid that they're going to look really tacky next to the clean lines of the Challenger. The BBP wheels do indeed continue to look fantastic though...and the rest of the bodies on these cars are beautiful, of course.

I was going to buy a '10 mustang when it came out, but I hated the rear-end. So I bought an F-250 Diesel.

Now that the '13 came out, I sold my truck and ordered a '13. '10-12 has grown on me, but I still think the rear-end (especially the tail lights) is ugly.