2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

Speakers..

Search this Thread

Old 3/8/11, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speakers..

I have brand new clarion 5x7 speakers because I am a salesman for mobile car audio and accessories and i was wondering if anyone knows if these are good speakers or not which we just started carrying this brand. I would like to put them in my black 5.0 and I like bassy speakers if anyone knows anything about this brand or quality I would love some feedback.
Old 3/9/11, 07:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 2011StangBlack
I have brand new clarion 5x7 speakers because I am a salesman for mobile car audio and accessories and i was wondering if anyone knows if these are good speakers or not which we just started carrying this brand. I would like to put them in my black 5.0 and I like bassy speakers if anyone knows anything about this brand or quality I would love some feedback.
depends which clarion ones you have...the ones sold at wal-mart arn't going to be that great, but they have differant lines of speakers..low end, and high end
Old 3/9/11, 07:58 AM
Banned

Forgive me for asking the obvious but if you're a car audio salesman shouldn't you know if they're any good?

Do you work at BestBuy by any chance?
Old 3/9/11, 08:15 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by OAC_Sparky
Forgive me for asking the obvious but if you're a car audio salesman shouldn't you know if they're any good?

Old 3/9/11, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by OAC_Sparky

I work with a wholesale company an honestly have only heard the name of these speakers nothing more.
Old 3/9/11, 04:39 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I work with a wholesale company an honestly have only heard the name of these speakers nothing more.
Clarion is OK. There are definitely better brands out there... Polk, Pioneer, Infinity, Kicker, Alpine, Sony, Bose... to name a few. As mentioned, most companies have lower end, and higher end products based on the quality of material, as well as range, watts, frequency, impedance, etc. Get the model number and google it, or check out crutchfield.com.