The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   My wife is Obsessed with her Mustang ..... (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/my-wife-obsessed-her-mustang-540324/)

grandpa mustang 2/7/16 02:52 PM

My wife is Obsessed with her Mustang .....

1 Attachment(s)
My wife said she wanted to clean her car today, I didn't realize she was going after it with a Q-Tip - she's becoming obsessed with that little Mustang ;-)

2014GHIGGT 2/7/16 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by grandpa mustang (Post 6965770)
My wife said she wanted to clean her car today, I didn't realize she was going after it with a Q-Tip - she's becoming obsessed with that little Mustang ;-)

She's a keeper.

Mustang Mama 2/7/16 03:44 PM

Ha Ha I do the same thing. Has she named it yet? My Stang's name is Andy.

TheReaper 2/7/16 07:21 PM

You Sir are a lucky man. My wife will help wash mine.:grin:

dohc97 2/7/16 09:05 PM

You guys are lucky. I've been married for more than 30 years and my wife has never laid her hands in any of our cars. The only thing she does on her car is turn the key and drive.

Siber Express 2/7/16 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by dohc97 (Post 6965842)
You guys are lucky. I've been married for more than 30 years and my wife has never laid her hands in any of our cars. The only thing she does on her car is turn the key and drive.

Sounds like mine, now she wants me to take her Explorer to the store or whatever to put gas in it :banghead:
She asked me when I was going to wash it and I said when she helped :catfight: :poke:

SpectreH 2/8/16 06:03 AM

I do all of the maintenance and cleaning on our cars, but my wife does attend car shows with me and we are going to Lights Out in Valdosta in 2 weeks to watch some drag racing. Plus, she bought me the ProCharger last year for my birthday. :D

Glenn 2/8/16 06:27 AM

Ok Pics of the wife

SpectreH 2/8/16 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6965888)
Ok Pics of the wife

Here we are at a Brave's game a year or two ago.

grandpa mustang 2/8/16 11:00 PM

my wife is totally in love with that car, she had a jeep before this, I was looking for a new car for me and couldn't find anything I liked, she never did like the Jeep, she said it was to truck-ish for her, so I told her we could look for somethign she might like and I'd take the jeep, she went for the mustang and has been on cloud 9 ever since .... meanwhile ..... anybody wanna buy a jeep? ...lol

Bert 2/9/16 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Siber Express (Post 6965858)
Sounds like mine, now she wants me to take her Explorer to the store or whatever to put gas in it :banghead:
She asked me when I was going to wash it and I said when she helped :catfight: :poke:

Yeah, mine too . . . I can't even get her to clean the trash out of her car. I used to tell her "instead of driving by all the car washes, how about driving through one every now and then?" But it doesn't help, just pisses her off . . . so I gave up.

Siber Express 2/9/16 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bert (Post 6966039)
Yeah, mine too . . . I can't even get her to clean the trash out of her car. I used to tell her "instead of driving by all the car washes, how about driving through one every now and then?" But it doesn't help, just pisses her off . . . so I gave up.

Mine says there aren't any on the way home, I counted 5, and 2 are actually touch less, they are pretty close to the 3 grocery stores that she drives past and will call me up to get something from the store on my way home.
BTW where you at in Mass, I went to middle and high school in Billerica, class of 79 at Shawsheen Tech in Pinehurst.

Glenn 2/9/16 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by grandpa mustang (Post 6966037)
my wife is totally in love with that car, she had a jeep before this, I was looking for a new car for me and couldn't find anything I liked, she never did like the Jeep, she said it was to truck-ish for her, so I told her we could look for somethign she might like and I'd take the jeep, she went for the mustang and has been on cloud 9 ever since .... meanwhile ..... anybody wanna buy a jeep? ...lol

Just get rid of it my the time it hits 95k miles or so.

sirbOOm 2/9/16 10:54 AM

An ex-GF of mine has a 2014 BMW M3 with whatever ze Germans call their track package and can rip through anything with the best of them... leaving emasculated me in a complete, shriveling cloud of dust. And it was f'ing hot. Then she moved to San Francisco and I didn't like her enough to dedicate 75% of my salary to housing.

grandpa mustang 2/9/16 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by sirbOOm (Post 6966075)
An ex-GF of mine ....... moved to San Francisco and I didn't like her enough to dedicate 75% of my salary to housing.

I had a wife like that once, she moved to Minnesota - I didn't like the cold and snow, so I divorced her and ain't seen her since -best decision I ever made :hail:

Bert 2/9/16 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Siber Express (Post 6966042)
Mine says there aren't any on the way home, I counted 5 . . . .
BTW where you at in Mass, I went to middle and high school in Billerica, class of 79 at Shawsheen Tech in Pinehurst.

LOL . . . oh well, I try not to look at her car, just focus on the 'stang.

I know where Billerica is, but I bet you don't know where Douglas is! I grew up in Medfield, class of 78.

Douglas is right at the corner of Rhode Island and Connecticut, about 10 miles from Thompson Speedway road course!

xtc.inc 2/9/16 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 6965888)
Ok Pics of the wife

lmfao

http://i45.tinypic.com/2dtolfm.gif

MKMotorsport 2/12/16 11:19 AM

Taking a que-tip to your car, engine, interior does NOT imply obsession!!:D

Siber Express 2/12/16 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by MKMotorsport (Post 6966467)
Taking a que-tip to your car, engine, interior does NOT imply obsession!!:D

To me that is considered being thorough.
Bert, I actually know where Douglas is, I built swimming pools when I was up there also and we have done them in Webster and Uxbridge.

wanted33 2/19/16 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by 2014GHIGGT (Post 6965771)
She's a keeper.

Robert is so right. The only obsession my dearest Wifey has is when will "I" clean up her's. :grin: