2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

MCA Grand National Pics - just a few

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/10, 09:26 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MCA Grand National Pics - just a few

Here are a few pics today.

Brian, I came by your car a couple times but you were never there.. o well, I'll see you down at your dealership in August. I saw one of your customers with a 5.0 next to your car.. grabber blue. I parked off the lot with the Hondas. We opened it up quite a bit today!

http://picasaweb.google.com/brycerichert/Mustangs#
Old 7/18/10, 10:39 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by brycerichert
Here are a few pics today.

Brian, I came by your car a couple times but you were never there.. o well, I'll see you down at your dealership in August. I saw one of your customers with a 5.0 next to your car.. grabber blue. I parked off the lot with the Hondas. We opened it up quite a bit today!

http://picasaweb.google.com/brycerichert/Mustangs#
Hi, Bryce, sorry I missed you today. I was away from my car 90% of the show today. So many cool cars to see spread out over the BCC campus. Everywhere I went, people I knew would stop and chat with me for awhile, then I'd move on to see more cars and inevitably run into more and more people I know. Always a great time to catch up with old friends and new ones, too.

I had a new '11 5.0L on both sides of me today (my class was the 05-11 Mustang Coupes). Made my '07 GT pale by comparison as the '11's look awesome and there's a lot of buzz about the new 5.0L's. When I was at my car, I ended up answering more questions about the 5.0L's than about my car - even with the supercharger begging for attention with my hood up.

I always feel this show is so huge that it's hard to really stop and look at each car in attendance. There was likely 1,000 + Mustangs there today (the average count is 1,400 in years past). I hope you had a great time. Looks like your girls had fun! My girls both had to work today (they are 16 & 18 y/o), but my wife came along.
Old 7/19/10, 12:27 AM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So many sweet rides in the photos, thanks for sharing those! The classic Shelby Cobras must be awesome to see in person. Still haven't seen one myself.
Old 7/19/10, 08:06 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by druice
So many sweet rides in the photos, thanks for sharing those! The classic Shelby Cobras must be awesome to see in person. Still haven't seen one myself.
Andrew, you really gotta make it a point to go to this show next year. It's alway in mid-July, and the variety of Mustangs in attendance is unriveled. The classic Cobras and Panteras are awesome to see up close.