The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   looking for a good repair shop 2012 mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/looking-good-repair-shop-2012-mustang-519492/)

totaledstang 3/9/13 12:47 PM

looking for a good repair shop 2012 mustang

My 2012 mustang got into a head on collision recently, the damage is severe and in my opinion it’s totaled. The front end is what sustained the damage but I’m positive there is damage throughout the car. My insurance has not gotten back to me on their decision yet but if they don’t total it for whatever reason I’m obviously going to need to take it to a shop. Can anyone help me by telling me of a good shop for this kind of damage, I would prefer if they specialize in late model mustangs obviously but any help is appreciated. I live in south Florida near Miami so the shop has to be within reasonable distance. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

TORMENTOR 3/9/13 12:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by totaledstang (Post 6571437)
My 2012 mustang got into a head on collision recently, the damage is severe and in my opinion it’s totaled. The front end is what sustained the damage but I’m positive there is damage throughout the car. My insurance has not gotten back to me on their decision yet but if they don’t total it for whatever reason I’m obviously going to need to take it to a shop. Can anyone help me by telling me of a good shop for this kind of damage, I would prefer if they specialize in late model mustangs obviously but any help is appreciated. I live in south Florida near Miami so the shop has to be within reasonable distance. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

If it looks like my car when I had my accident back in December ID say its totaled

scramblerider5 3/9/13 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by TORMENTOR (Post 6571444)
If it looks like my car when I had my accident back in December ID say its totaled

oh wow

kylerohde 3/9/13 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by totaledstang (Post 6571437)

Your local Ford dealer :dunno: Mine's getting repaired at my local dealer right now - great experience.

totaledstang 3/10/13 10:06 AM

Wow, really sorry about your ride, atleast you’re alright though, mine is similar, maybe a little better though, butI really hope they are saying its totaled, thanks for your advice everyone.