2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

lol at highschool

Search this Thread

Old 5/18/11, 01:55 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And anyway you look at it your car is nice and the camero dude sounds like someone needs to give him a 'knuckle sandwich' enjoy your car and forget about anything highschool related I can honestly say all the social highschool drama goes out the window the second you graduate none of it matters and most girls brains are too small to comprehend anything about a car till they graduate they just think their pretty until then(not all but majority) haha
Old 5/18/11, 02:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
More like 100%
Not quite, I worked my *** off starting freshman year and probably could have bought myself a new car in highschool. ($15/hr job) Luckily for me my parents were smart and the money went into a trust fund. But yea, it is definitely the greater majority that get one from their parents.
Old 5/18/11, 05:29 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Dubya11
You keep bringing up your age like it's some feat to own a mustang at 16.. I'm sure most people here had a sports car at 16 I bought the car I have now when I was 16. Sorry to call you out this type of thing just annoys me..reminds me of when I first got my car I always wanted to make sure everyone noticed I was young now looking back I'm just like how douchey
I keep bringing up that I'm 16 when people keep giving me crap about the Boss stickers on my car, that way hopefully they can be quiet. I made my car before the real boss was announced, so it was a tribute car not a poser car. I don't think it's a feat or anything, yeah lots of people have nice cars at my age. Sorry if you thought I was bragging, nah.

All good.
Old 5/18/11, 05:32 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I remember you said after the accident that you were going to replace the Boss sticker on there with something else. What happened to that plan?
Old 5/18/11, 05:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Barricade
I remember you said after the accident that you were going to replace the Boss sticker on there with something else. What happened to that plan?
Money happened, I looked at the cost of replacing them with ones that don't say Boss, but it was way more expensive than I thought. So I just got the stripes on the side of my car that got messed up replaced.
Old 5/18/11, 05:48 AM
Cobra R Member

I think for $10 or so you could get vinyl cut that says 4.0 then just peel and
replace "BOSS". Leave the other vinyl on there.
If you need a vinyl guy PM me and Ill give you a good one that is dirt cheap.

- im just saying.....
Old 5/18/11, 06:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Maybe, we will see, I am actually like the way it looks with Boss on it now. Even though it's a fake 'boss', I love it, if that makes sense.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind, sleep on it and see what comes up
Old 5/18/11, 07:01 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I think for $10 or so you could get vinyl cut that says 4.0 then just peel and
replace "BOSS". Leave the other vinyl on there.
If you need a vinyl guy PM me and Ill give you a good one that is dirt cheap.

- im just saying.....

Why would he want to put 4.0 on there? I don't think it's a 2010. Just sayin'.

Old 5/18/11, 10:06 AM
Bullitt Member

Wait it's a 2010 or 11?
Old 5/18/11, 10:21 AM
Mach 1 Member

Dude. Screw these people that berate your car for whatever you CHOSE to put on it. Who cares if they don't like it? I don't care for it myself but you know what? I recognize that it's YOUR car and you can do WHATEVER you want to it and I'll respect it. Shoot, you can pull the Ford badges off and put Honda badges on for all I care. YOUR CAR, YOUR WAY. If it makes you happy that's all that matters.
Old 5/18/11, 10:28 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by jaybertx
Dude. Screw these people that berate your car for whatever you CHOSE to put on it. Who cares if they don't like it? I don't care for it myself but you know what? I recognize that it's YOUR car and you can do WHATEVER you want to it and I'll respect it. Shoot, you can pull the Ford badges off and put Honda badges on for all I care. YOUR CAR, YOUR WAY. If it makes you happy that's all that matters.
Ya know, I agree with the "your car, your way" comment, but what goes along with that is be ready to hear about it from the people that thinks it's dumb. My GT will look how I want it to no matter what people think, but I'm not going to b*tch when/if someone says it looks bad. Everyone has their own opinion and this is the internet, don't expect people not to express their's.
Old 5/18/11, 10:48 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by theACE
Money happened, I looked at the cost of replacing them with ones that don't say Boss, but it was way more expensive than I thought. So I just got the stripes on the side of my car that got messed up replaced.
Originally Posted by FCMalie
Ya know, I agree with the "your car, your way" comment, but what goes along with that is be ready to hear about it from the people that thinks it's dumb. My GT will look how I want it to no matter what people think, but I'm not going to b*tch when/if someone says it looks bad. Everyone has their own opinion and this is the internet, don't expect people not to express their's.
I agree with that. But what I see with the quote above yours is a kid who is almost getting shamed into changing his car. Like he's said several times, he's 16. Succumbing to peer pressure -- be it people at school or people online -- is an easy thing to do at his age. Learn to take the crap if you put a flaming phoenix on the hood of the car but if that's what looks good to you then do it.
Old 5/18/11, 11:09 AM
Mach 1 Member

I was able to actually pay for my own car in school and I really was proud of my self when the big day came to fork over the cash for my new truck, it was a whopping $500 and it was every dollar I had at the time, but I drove that pile of junk with a big smile on my face everyday. 88 ford bronco xlt in black with a lot of rust and big tires. I couldn't imagine driving a new pony and not killing my self at that age putting around a tree or something of that nature

Just drive responsibly any more then 150-200 hp in the hand of a teen is asking for trouble
Old 5/18/11, 11:21 AM
Cobra R Member

I wasnt shaming him...? We're buddies.
I just remember he had mentioned changing it.

Oops...i believe your right. Its not the 2010. Its the 2011 right?

So a 3.7

hey Ace....remember at Biffs? Those two girls that were all over your car?
They said they didnt like the new Camaros so dont sweat it! LOL
Old 5/18/11, 12:35 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol

Last edited by fdjizm; 5/18/11 at 12:36 PM.
Old 5/18/11, 05:53 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FCMalie

Not quite, I worked my *** off starting freshman year and probably could have bought myself a new car in highschool. ($15/hr job) Luckily for me my parents were smart and the money went into a trust fund. But yea, it is definitely the greater majority that get one from their parents.
A high school student with a $15/hr I would say is EXTREMELY RARE but even than, you're still in school, so how many hours can you work a week? It would still be very tough and with insurance and gas. Parents are paying for something.
Old 5/18/11, 06:10 PM
Bullitt Member

A high school student with a $15/hr I would say is EXTREMELY RARE but even than, you're still in school, so how many hours can you work a week? It would still be very tough and with insurance and gas. Parents are paying for something.
Yea, I was extremely lucky. I worked with my mom doing inventories for car dealers parts departments. I usually worked 20-30 hours, mostly weekend work though. Like I said, worked my *** off. I know that's no where near the norm though.
Old 5/18/11, 06:19 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Just little things. Like food, housing, utilities, medical care, education, etc.
Old 5/18/11, 07:47 PM
GT Member

Man there's alot of haters.
Old 5/18/11, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

I wasnt shaming him...? We're buddies.
I just remember he had mentioned changing it.

Oops...i believe your right. Its not the 2010. Its the 2011 right?

So a 3.7

hey Ace....remember at Biffs? Those two girls that were all over your car?
They said they didnt like the new Camaros so dont sweat it! LOL
Yeah its a 2011, 3.7 liter. Yeah I forgot about that, hahaha

The kid with the Camaro seems to think I am friends with him now, hmm,

On a side note, I almost got into a fight today at school in the parking lot, because of my car. rofl.

Quick Reply: lol at highschool