2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}

B's 5.0 FLY-BY VIDEO

Search this Thread

Old 4/13/14, 07:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by B's 5.0
I doubt everyone was shaking their head. I think you probably needed to look closer they were probably shaken their head. Unless they were really old, are you ? I have only ran into one woman that did not like it being so loud and that was only because she had 2 small children with her and it scared them walking by the car, I was at McDonalds drive-thru and it was bouncing off the wall. It only sound like that at WOT. I have passed so many State Police and sat along side of them at red lights and if you know how to control the noise ( like I can ) you can quiet it down very easily to almost sound like stock exhaust. They never even took a second look. I wish I had a dollar for everyone that said they loved the sound of my Mustang. I'd have my SuperCharger by now.

I like the sound of a good exhaust... and throaty, rumbling loud is one thing. Ear piercing, screaming loud coupled with an IDIOT driving it out of the canopy area of the gas pumps at WOT causes people to , not .
Old 4/13/14, 10:11 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by B's 5.0
Thanks, yeah it's a matter of taste. To me it's awesome at WOT, but I do not do that all the time. When driving normal at highway speed you can have the radio on and still have a normal conversation with the other person in the car.
A bat out of hell doesn't do justice for how your car sounds at WOT. More like a wildebeest out of hell. :-)
Old 4/13/14, 05:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SONICBOOST
A bat out of hell doesn't do justice for how your car sounds at WOT. More like a wildebeest out of hell. :-)
Thanks, I take that as a compliment.