Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Brenspeed Company Update, Video, and Tuning Info

Search this Thread

Old 3/22/10, 10:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brenspeed Company Update, Video, and Tuning Info

With all the discussion on video’s lately and who is doing what and who works where I thought it would be a good time to go over how we at Brenspeed operate and have operated for many years. I started the company myself a long time ago but after years of working with you we have great individuals that love Mustangs on the phone speaking with you every day. Mustangs are in our blood and most everybody here owns one or is involved with racing one way or the other.

Our state of the art performance center is located in Northern Indiana. For those of you who have not had the chance to visit our new facility we opened in October we put an open house tour on the website for you. Although we work on many years of Mustangs among a few other vehicles our primary business is S197 cars. 98% of the items we sell on www.brenspeed.com are items we stock in our warehouse and offer free shipping to parts over $50. We only ship UPS at this time (except for you APO customers). Why over $50 some ask? Basically because we wanted to be able to offer some hard to find items like install bolts etc… and when you profit say $2 on a $12 bolt you can’t afford to cover $9+ shipping across the US.

From the beginning we have been very custom tuning oriented. It was Dec 2004 that our first of many S197 Mustangs were purchased for tuning and R&D. By mid 2007 we owned 4 S197 Mustangs at one time that were used for nothing but developing our mail order intake & tuner packages, blower packages, and our dealer cars we build. Yes we completed all sorts of advanced custom tuning training but I can tell you hands on tuning in high volume is the best way to expand your tuning capabilities. We have full time employees that handle tuning questions daily over the phone or e-mail (phone is the fastest) and we send out 99% our revisions every single Friday without months of waiting. We also dyno tune daily in our climate controlled dyno cell that houses our Dynojet Chassis Dyno. Tuning at the volume we do allows us to have almost every combo perfect. Most dyno shops likely do not tune in a year the volume of S971 cars we in house or mail order in a couple weeks. I am not bragging but that has been a fact for a long time and one we worked very hard to achieve. We live tuning and this entire company was designed around it. You get the occasional car that for some reason has a sensor or part out of tolerance and may need a slight revision but we are staffed to do that and we are here 6 days a week.

We have an extremely nice installation center within our facility. Every day we are installing superchargers, cams, headers, or some awesome performance item in our shop. Most of our customers drive from all over the U.S. to visit Brenspeed. We have a 3 year old guest house that we give to our customers that travel to us. Just take off work, drive in, and relax in your own furnished home while we do the work. We also have a large customer lounge that you can relax on the couches and watch the big screen or just surf the internet. The couple that are in the house today are from PA, but the house has had customers as far as Alaska, CA, and Washington. Those are all long hauls to Indiana but after the work is complete it is so worth it. We also warranty our labor which is a great deal for our customers. If the part is purchased from us and the part fails while it is under the warranty we will not charge labor to swap it out. We stand behind our work and the items we sell. We also have a state of the art clean room for engine assembly. We are releasing our B302 4.6L stroker April 1st. This will be an excellent mail order short block for supercharged applications for $3299 pre-order until April 1st. We run the B302 in our 2010 Saleen Mustang also.

Speaking of our 2010 Saleen we are highly involved in drag racing. We not only sponsor but are attending all 9 National Mustang Racer Association drag races this year. We attended all of them last year as well. We race our 2010 Saleen Mustang and 2010 Saleen supercharged F150 at these events. The racing knowledge we gain is so valuable in running our business. Rather than read about how to do something we prefer doing it and learning from it. This is something we do in all aspects of our business. We also have many other customers that race with us. If you ever want to get involved please let us know racing is so much fun and be warned it’s very addicting!

I hope this little write up offers some valuable information about my company Brenspeed. Many of you may talk to Brian a lot on the forums but I wanted to take some time to write about what we have built over the past years. When you call in your typically don’t get me on the phone because I am running the company (and still do all the custom tuning) but believe me we are staffed to take care of you and take care of you in a timely manner. I hope you take from this that we are a group of Mustang enthusiasts that truly want to help you and your Mustang. I included a link to our open house video from October for those of you who missed it & one of our 2010 Saleen for those of you who like racing. Hope you enjoy!

Brent

Open House Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nknq_...layer_embedded
Brenspeed's 2010 Saleen S281 Running 10.5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bqR4...layer_embedded
Old 3/22/10, 11:21 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What do you guys have planned for the 2011?

Old 3/22/10, 08:02 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good question! What's the answer?

Originally Posted by stangfoeva
What do you guys have planned for the 2011?

Old 3/22/10, 08:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

Nice info-commercial.....
Old 3/23/10, 12:11 PM

infomercial or not, I re-registered (was lost when the forums went down a while back) just to say I appreciated reading this.

Say what you will about free advertising, this took someone's time to write and no less if it's the owner of a company then I have to give them my respect. I love to read things like this and would love to see more companies take this approach of personal face-time with the communities their products serve.

It continually amazes me to see representatives from mustang-modding companies post here and it is definitely something I appreciate.
Old 3/23/10, 01:16 PM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brenspeed is a supporting vendor of this site so it only makes sense that they post threads like this. I have been poking around their website since joining this forum and they look like a first class company.
Old 3/23/10, 02:27 PM
Team Mustang Source

I retract my last post, i now see that Brenspeed is one of the sponsor. No offense.