The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   Any chance mine shows up this week ? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/any-chance-mine-shows-up-week-482763/)

mfbris 5/2/10 11:20 AM

Any chance mine shows up this week ?

The beginning of a new week is about to start.
Yet I still have not got my car.
Will this week be the week ?
Or will it set in a parking lot in Michigan for its forth straight week ?
No one can tell me, not my dealer not the Ford CSR's on the 800 number.
The ETA as of Friday was still 4/23.
I am trying to be patient but knowing the car has been setting for three weeks in a parking lot instead of my garage somehow bothers me.

:dunno:

jeff s 5/2/10 12:27 PM

I hear ya. Keep your fingers crossed.

laserred38 5/2/10 01:31 PM

I understand your frustration, but if the above sources couldn't tell you, is it really necessary to make a thread asking a bunch of people who would have NO clue?

MustangBum 5/2/10 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 5859375)
I understand your frustration, but if the above sources couldn't tell you, is it really necessary to make a thread asking a bunch of people who would have NO clue?

Its a good way to vent frustration! Mine is supposed to be here the 8th, hope I don't have the same waiting game!

Falchion 5/2/10 03:20 PM

Mine is supposed to be here on 5/4 Tuesday, but I some how don't think it will be here this week. I think maybe next week. :dunno:

mfbris 5/2/10 04:22 PM

Is it necessary for you then to reply ?
You did not have to read it or reply if your time is so valuable.

Adam 5/2/10 04:28 PM

Agreed, and these need to be consolidated into a single thread.

orange3.9stang 5/2/10 04:36 PM

Mine was built on 4/15 and was scheduled to arrive sometime last week. Even drove by my dealer this afternoon to check to see if it was dropped off after they closed yesterday at 1:00. Sales gal says it happens every once in a while that new arrivals are sitting there Monday morning that were not there when they closed Saturday, so I thought what the heck !!

Hopefully it shows up this week, the guy buying my '04 from me is just as anxious !!

Doug

laserred38 5/2/10 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by mfbris (Post 5859491)
Is it necessary for you then to reply ?
You did not have to read it or reply if your time is so valuable.

Yep. So next time you look around first, before taking up space on the first page (since every time a new model comes out, the newer guys seem to never look to see what's on page 2, let alone page 3).

Like I said, I can understand all you people who ordered being frustrated. But you're going to get your cars, any day. Chill out. We don't need a new thread every day for someone else asking when their cars are going to show up. We don't know.

You're new here. I'm just busting your balls, and I was doing it light heartedly. Take a chill pill...

rhans 5/2/10 06:29 PM

Excellent point. Maybe if everybody thinks MY car will come in tomorrow it will!

Its a waste of time and unhealthy to worry about things you can't control.

corvettedreamin 5/2/10 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by rhans (Post 5859581)
Excellent point. Maybe if everybody thinks MY car will come in tomorrow it will!

Its a waste of time and unhealthy to worry about things you can't control.

Do I have to pay for a full hour now?

laserred38 5/2/10 07:28 PM

Btw, the words you were looking for were "sit" and "sitting," you knuckle-dragging Midwesterner **(Disclaimer: my dad is from Chicago, and most of his side of the family is from Indiana/Illinois/Michigan)**

:D

IT_Guru 5/2/10 07:43 PM

The most frustrating part for me was knowing it was built, but not having an updated ETA. Once your ETA is updated, things seem to move quickly though.

Trust me though, once you do get it, all the frustrations seem to be a distant memory.