The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   $750 Promo Coupon (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/750-promo-coupon-518023/)

CrystalWhiteGT 1/28/13 07:37 PM

wow this thread blossomed into alot more than I thought it would! I even managed to get :hail:Deysha :hail: in on it!! And I was just hoping to save a few bucks on my new wheels.

Great Forum, and I got more reading to do!!!:metal:

Blad3101 1/28/13 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by maverick1125 (Post 6541066)
Does the $750 coupon apply to any new ford? Can we request a brochure for every ford and raise the odds of getting a coupon?

So if I get a coupon from a F150 brochure can I use it on a Mustang?

As far as I know the brochure must be for the vehicle you're purchasing, at least that is how it was when I purchased mine. Different vehicles will have different private cash offers.

For example, last spring you could get $1250 off an F150.

FordService 1/29/13 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by maverick1125 (Post 6541066)
Does the $750 coupon apply to any new ford? Can we request a brochure for every ford and raise the odds of getting a coupon?
So if I get a coupon from a F150 brochure can I use it on a Mustang?

Stick to requesting the vehicle you’re seeking to purchase, as the incentives may vary, maverick1125. Always check the expiration date, and speak to your dealer for more info.

Originally Posted by CrystalWhiteGT (Post 6541126)
wow this thread blossomed into alot more than I thought it would! I even managed to get :hail:Deysha :hail: in on it!! And I was just hoping to save a few bucks on my new wheels.

Great Forum, and I got more reading to do!!!:metal:

LOL! Thanks, CrystalWhiteGT!

Deysha

Newchamp 3/7/13 04:44 PM

It's almost like they knew I picked up the car last Friday. I received 2 $750 customer cash coupons in the mail today!

Shelby Mama 3/8/13 01:32 AM

Quick question: Does the Shelby GT 500 qualify for this coupon also? Just wondering because so many times the svt vehicles are excluded from the promos.

Flagstang 3/8/13 05:42 AM

I had a coupon for 750 but my car took 7 months to build. In that time I guess it expired. I had my dealer look three times. They said it was just to long. Any chance at moonies?

PaxtonShelby 3/8/13 06:29 AM

GT500 & Boss 302 are excluded from this offer.

Shelby Mama 3/8/13 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by PaxtonShelby (Post 6570568)
GT500 & Boss 302 are excluded from this offer.

Of course! BOO! :doh:

SennaF1 3/8/13 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by wannabe (Post 6539586)
Everytime I've requested one (or serveral) of those, they come about three weeks AFTER I've made the purchase. Rebates will also go up after I buy... usually within a week. I'm lucky that way. Sigh.

Happened to me too :doh:

The first brochure I ever requested came w/ the $750 off, but I wasn't ready to buy before it expired.

No biggie, I thought, and requested more. Over the next two months, every brochure I got did NOT have the $750 savings. Eventually I got worried I wouldn't be able to find a '13 with the options I liked, so I bought my car in mid-February, without the $750 savings (but WITH the substantial '13 factory rebate, at least).

Sure enough, what did I get in the mail yesterday? No less than THREE brochures, all on the same day, and all of them WITH the $750 off offer :banghead:.

Oh well. I have the car I wanted. Someone always gets a better deal/lower price/etc than you, and I should just be happy. But still...

werdna65 3/9/13 06:51 PM

Got 4 in the mail today 3 had $750, 1 had $500. 1 was almost out of date, 3 have 1 month left will work out just fine.

2014grabber 3/9/13 08:06 PM

I'm glad I found this thread. Its the first I have heard of these coupons. I have a new 2014 on order. I just recieved a Mustang Brochure in the mail yesterday. So, I checked it out, and my special offer is the standard $1000 rebate. :( As I said, before today, I didn't even know the coupons existed, and honestly don't remember ordering the brochure, but I am sure that I did. I went ahead and ordered another, just in case!

PSUpony 3/10/13 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by 2014grabber (Post 6571771)
I'm glad I found this thread. Its the first I have heard of these coupons. I have a new 2014 on order. I just recieved a Mustang Brochure in the mail yesterday. So, I checked it out, and my special offer is the standard $1000 rebate. :( As I said, before today, I didn't even know the coupons existed, and honestly don't remember ordering the brochure, but I am sure that I did. I went ahead and ordered another, just in case!

Can the coupon be combined with discounts made at the time of ordering? I already got $1,000.00 cash back the the dealer will credit to sale of car at the invoice price. The car is a 2014. The cash back on a 2013 is $1,500. Thanks

2014grabber 3/10/13 01:36 PM

The $1000 is a rebate that is available to everyone. It is listed on the website. The $750 is a coupon, so it would be in adddition to it. My dealer offered me the option of locking in the $1000 rebate at the time of order, or to wait until purchase and then take the current offer. Its unlikely that the rebate would go down, but could go up before my car arrives, but I doubt we will see any change this soon.

PaxtonShelby 3/10/13 01:53 PM

My dealer told me that I will get the largest rebate available from the time I ordered until the time I take delivery. It was $1000 when I ordered so I'm guaranteed at least that much. If it goes up to $1500 on my delivery date then I get the $1500. If it goes up to $1500 tomorrow and back down to $1000 the day before I take delivery then I still get the $1500.

I'm really happy that my $750 coupon showed up last week. It expires 4/30, which will be long after my car gets here. I requested brochures 15 - 20 times over the last month or so before anything arrived in the mail.

svostang 3/10/13 02:42 PM

I ordered 20+ brochures in the last month and keeping my fingers crossed one would show up as my car is expected to arrive 3/22. Low and behold first one shows up yesterday with the 750.00 coupon. Guess you just need to be patient or it will drive you crazy waiting.

werdna65 3/10/13 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by 2014grabber (Post 6572321)
The $1000 is a rebate that is available to everyone. It is listed on the website. The $750 is a coupon, so it would be in adddition to it. My dealer offered me the option of locking in the $1000 rebate at the time of order, or to wait until purchase and then take the current offer. Its unlikely that the rebate would go down, but could go up before my car arrives, but I doubt we will see any change this soon.

You need to go to the dealer and have him lock the $1000 in now, if it does go up you will get the higher amount. The $750 is personal cash ford sends and is extra money, wait till the car is close to delivery and keep sending for them before the date.

sorengard 6/26/13 01:59 AM

Regarding the $750 coupon, I requested a brochure via email but have yet to receive anything. I'm supposed to sign the paperwork on Saturday (VA sales tax increases 1% on July 1st). However, it's a factory order so I've got approximately eight weeks until delivery. If I receive the coupon prior to delivery, can I still apply it?

CrystalWhiteGT 6/26/13 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by sorengard (Post 6646772)
Regarding the $750 coupon, I requested a brochure via email but have yet to receive anything. I'm supposed to sign the paperwork on Saturday (VA sales tax increases 1% on July 1st). However, it's a factory order so I've got approximately eight weeks until delivery. If I receive the coupon prior to delivery, can I still apply it?

Absolutely. I eventually wound up getting my coupon before delivery. I just brought it in and gave it to the dealer, and it was incorporated into the deal.

MD1 6/26/13 06:31 AM

I just got the $2000 in rebates, plus the $1000 for another competitors lease.

Furthermore, my $750 coupon just arrived, but the dealer said I can't use it. Is this true?

dmichaels 6/26/13 07:31 AM

If the $750 is addressed to you or anyone in your household (same address) you should be able to use it. Unless you're getting employee or employee family pricing. The X-Plan pricing allows the $750 rebate, and if you negotiated a deal, you should definitely be able to use it.

I don't work for Ford though, so it would be good to have confirmation from Deysha perhaps