The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   2010-2014 Mustang (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/)
-   -   2011 MY order bank open date, Job #1 date & 2010 MY End Date!!!! IMPORTANT INFO!!! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f726/2011-my-order-bank-open-date-job-1-date-2010-my-end-date-important-info-477183/)

05fordgt 10/28/09 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing (Post 5753900)
Ford of Marietta already has the order guides.

I call TOTAL BS!! I just checked FMC Dealer (the dealer website) and the only order guides for 2011 are for Motorhome chassis!

Like I said, :bs:

05fordgt 10/28/09 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Dig-It Racing (Post 5753907)
Info or proof would be very appreciated.

Originally Posted by karman (Post 5754051)
Yeah, I hope that isn't just salesman:bs:

Guys, check my reply above. They are NOT posted yet. TOTAL BS!!! :bs:

All-Or-Nothing 10/28/09 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by 05fordgt (Post 5754207)
Guys, check my reply above. They are NOT posted yet. TOTAL BS!!! :bs:

It is in another thread on this board. The guy is a salesman and says he has the order guide in hand. I guess you only read certain threads. Sounds like you are mad or something.

mjbarnet 10/28/09 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing (Post 5754251)
It is in another thread on this board. The guy is a salesman and says he has the order guide in hand. I guess you only read certain threads. Sounds like you are mad or something.

I would believe Jeff over another salesman any day.

Dig-It Racing 10/28/09 10:08 AM

I'm going to agree with Jeff on this one.

I've been keeping my eyes and ears open and the salesman has some of his facts mixed up, except the part about the order guide. I seriously doubt he has one in hand. If he does, it doesn't contain most of what he talks about (wrong factory - wrong public release).

All-Or-Nothing 10/28/09 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by mjbarnet (Post 5754260)

I don't know Jeff or the other guy. The person who posted the info says the salesman is credible too.

Who knows. I just want to know what engine options will be available. No need for him to quote me and say I'm total BS. A simple answer without all the caps and smilies would have been just as good. In fact why not quote the originator of the seemingly false info. He just seemed really upset to me.

karman 10/28/09 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing (Post 5753900)
Ford of Marietta already has the order guides.

First...
There is Team Ford (Clancy) of Marietta.
I assume that is what you mean.
There is no "Ford of Marietta".

Originally Posted by Dig-It Racing (Post 5753907)
Info or proof would be very appreciated.

Second...
You are giving us no links to ANY information at all.

Third...
Again, link to thread you speak of.
I don't know about Jeff, but I can't read EVERY THREAD on the board.
Your posts sound to me like you are angry or something.:poke:
You might improve your credibility by giving us some useful info.:dunno:

05fordgt 10/28/09 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing (Post 5754314)
I don't know Jeff or the other guy. The person who posted the info says the salesman is credible too.

Who knows. I just want to know what engine options will be available. No need for him to quote me and say I'm total BS. A simple answer without all the caps and smilies would have been just as good. In fact why not quote the originator of the seemingly false info. He just seemed really upset to me.

Dude, I'm not mad at all. Quite the opposite :grin:. But whenever I come on here and post information, I back it up with CONCRETE evidence to bolster my credibility. The order guide isn't out yet on Ford's dealer website, where I (and the other salespeople on this site) have access to them. With that, the guides I will post will be 100% authentic guides, per Ford. If he says he has one, I am 99.9% sure, its a early, rough-draft that isn't official and will have changes once the real one comes out. Your welcome to have the person in question email you the PDF of it, so you can post it up? Just a thought. :nice:

Oh, and I don't have time to read EVERY thread on this board. I'm busy working at the dealership to do that. I read as much as I can, but can't get to everything.

MJ, DIG-IT, and Karman, thanks for the support! :nice:

SteelTownStang 10/28/09 04:37 PM

Whatever Jeff is selling, I'm buying. He hasn't been wrong yet...

stangfoeva 10/28/09 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by mjbarnet (Post 5754260)

QUOTED FOR FREAKIN TRUTH

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing (Post 5754314)

Dude, he wasn't calling you BS, he's calling this so called 'salesman' BS. Trust me, Jeff is the one you want to believe. Check his track record. It's flawless. Why do you think so many of us are backing him right now?

The Blue Bomber 10/28/09 11:01 PM

Jeff knows his stuff. I've been here a week, and only spoken to the guy once -- but he knows his stuff and backs it up with evidence. Sorry, but if he calls bullsh*t on anything, then it's bullsh*t.

David Young 10/29/09 12:30 PM

I'm going by what Jeff say's. I'm sure he will keep us informed on things, when and as they happen.

mjbarnet 11/17/09 01:25 PM

Does any one know if the order banks are still set to open next Monday (11-23-09)?

05fordgt 11/17/09 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by mjbarnet (Post 5764650)
Does any one know if the order banks are still set to open next Monday (11-23-09)?

Hey Mitch, as far as I know, they will open on Monday. Now, will the order guides be available by then? That is anyones guess. So far, no 2011 guides yet. Now, that said, I can go onto CONCEPTS on Monday and order the car without any guides to see what is listed, for kicks. I hope something pops up by the end of this week in the "order guide" section of my Ford dealer site. :nice:

SteelTownStang 11/17/09 04:21 PM

Please keep us updated Jeff. I'm looking forward to any information that you may be able to provide :nice:.

Twin Turbo 11/18/09 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by SteelTownStang (Post 5764793)
Please keep us updated Jeff. I'm looking forward to any information that you may be able to provide :nice:.

Ditto that! Let's hope there's some juicy, concrete info SOON!!! :nice:

05fordgt 11/18/09 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by SteelTownStang (Post 5764793)

Originally Posted by Twin Turbo (Post 5765233)
Ditto that! Let's hope there's some juicy, concrete info SOON!!! :nice:

Thanks for the encouragement fellas! :nice: I'm at the mercy of Ford to provide me with the order guide. Lets hope its released on time. :banana:

05fordgt 11/18/09 07:23 AM

I just went onto CONCEPTS at work, to see if Ford uploaded any 2011 order info. The only thing loaded so far is the 2011 GT500 (P8K). A few things popped up...

Race Red (PQ) looks to replace Torch Red (D3)

3.73 rear axle is listed (don't know if its an option or not) Code is 457
There is an "SVT Performance Package" listed. I don't know what it includes but its code is 67F

And there is a "Race Red/Ing St" and a Race Red/Blk St" listed. 85Z and 851 respectively. Don't know what these are. My guess is either a red stripe package with silver or black stripe accents (pinstripes) or more something that fits better, a red interior package with either silver stripes or black stripes? :dunno: I'm pulling at strings as I'm taking ST to mean stripes. We'll know soon enough. :nice:

Thats all I have for now everyone. Check back for more soon (I hope). :metal:

Twin Turbo 11/18/09 07:29 AM

I'll be checking this thread hourly :banana:

Good work, Jeff :)

denlem 11/18/09 08:36 AM

I wonder what Race Red looks like? Is the PQ color code new or does it exist under another name like Candy Apple Red was also known as Sangria Red?