UPR catch can - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Parts For Sale Individual Parts For Sale. Private Parties Only.

UPR catch can

Old 2/14/18, 11:51 AM   #1
Bullitt Member

UPR catch can

I have a UPR catch can for sale, #5032-05-04. It's a few years old but works perfectly. It has the optional GT logo machined on the top. I had it installed on my 2006 Mustang GT.
I had the car in for some work and some hamfist damaged the shorter hose, the one running from the can to the valve cover. The longer hose running to the intake manifold is fine. It wouldn't be hard at all to fabricate a new hose. The longer hose has the OE Ford type snap on connector-easy install. I decided to buy one of their newer design cans.
The UPR cans are the best on the market.

$40 and actual shipping and it's yours
Attached Thumbnails
UPR catch can-dscf0423.jpg  

Last edited by goldenpony; 2/14/18 at 11:52 AM.
goldenpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE