Notices
Parts For Sale Individual Parts For Sale. Private Parties Only.

Saleen Center Caps and "Flamed M" Center Caps

Old 8/23/07, 06:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Saleen Center Caps and "Flamed M" Center Caps

I have 3 Saleen Center caps for sale for $30 shipped to your door. Also for sale are 3 black "flamed M" center caps for $20 shipped to your door. Both of the sets of center caps are basically brand new, they were never actually on the rims for more than a day and have never been on the car while the car was driven. Below are links to what I have, but I can take pictures of my actual center caps if you would like, just let me know.
Saleen- http://www.stage3motorsports.com/pro...6-1401-C11898A
Flamed M- http://www.americanmuscle.com/large-...enter-cap.html
Old 8/24/07, 05:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want the Saleen caps, not the flamed M caps??
Old 8/24/07, 01:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bry9 View Post
I want the Saleen caps, not the flamed M caps??
Yes I know. The link I provided is not the actaul place where I got my Saleen center caps from. I got them from Americanmuscle.com, however they no longer have those center caps listed on their website, hence the reason I gave the other link for picture purposes. Since they are the same size (large size) as the Flamed M center caps I am assuming that they will not fit the wheels you asked me about in your PM. I may be wrong though, but I didnt want to give you something that wouldnt fit your wheels.