Ford OEM Parts {Oem Ford Parts Information & Links} Get Ford Parts from Forum Member 05stangkc {Ebay Sales Link}

Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle

Old 12/17/13, 02:51 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevin, Loved getting the e-mail from you.............I think of you and you life often. I wanted you to know that I've continued to Pray for you and your family.

Merry Christmas and God Bless...........its great to know there are some good people left in the World and you are one of them!!!

Joseph (slowjoe24)
Old 12/18/13, 07:57 AM
Cobra Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Thank you Kevin.. We hope you have some happy times this Christmas holiday.

God Bless you..

Frank

Originally Posted by 05stangkc
Hello,

I tried to do a simple task of Sending a Little Christmas Greeting to all my old clevparts emails and forgot to use BCC Blind Copy which is a no no! Sorry if it caused any issues. I'm sure a ton ended up in spam filters and I got a ton of undeliverable messages. My list is in the Thousands It took an email from an old contact to jog my memory about the BCC usage.

Also, I really got to try & keep a positive attitude to try & move forward. Thanks as always for you prayers & support.

Well, with That I will wish you all a Very Merry KING SIZE Chrismas and a Happy New Year.

Mgb {May God bless}

KC
Old 12/23/13, 01:20 AM
Administrator, Shop Manual PDF Poster, Parts Locator & Spam Bot Eliminator!!

Received 2,511 Likes on 1,848 Posts
An open Letter to my son.

My Dear Son Andrew, you would have been 24 Today.

I'm Sorry we did not get to see the man you were to be. I know you would have made us proud!

Today Grandma made a Faux Cake & Placed by your Grave Side.

Son, Holidays & Birthdays Just Hurt Anymore. We are Trying, but it's hard without you.

When I think of you on Milestone Days like these, it's like we only lost you Yesterday! Where has 3 Years gone.

Now Andrew, all we have to do is get through Christmas & New Years.

Christmas was certainly your Holiday.

You loved to give and were so thankful of the gifts you recieved.

Rest in Peace Son, Thinking of your on Your Birthday!

Love Dad, Mom & Sarah

12/23/13
Attached Thumbnails Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle-cake.jpg  

Last edited by 05stangkc; 12/23/13 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12/23/13, 01:51 AM
FR500 Member

This breaks my heart. Thanks for sharing Kevin. You are in my prayers.
Old 12/23/13, 07:27 PM
Cobra Member

That was beautiful Kevin... Andrew has such a wonderful dad..
Old 12/31/13, 02:25 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kevin,

I do not have the words. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 1/1/14, 02:51 PM

I start the New Year with this post.

In Honor of a Very Special Friend from TMS who has been there for the Casey Family.

Daniel 5:14

New International Version (NIV)

14 I have heard that the spirit of the gods is in you and that you have insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom.

Luke 6:31

31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Last edited by 05stangkc; 1/1/14 at 02:57 PM.
Old 1/1/14, 07:47 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
God bless you and your family.
Old 1/6/14, 10:50 AM

3 Years to the Day, To The Hour Since we lost You.

The toughest Day of the Year for Mom & Dad!

Missing You Son,

Love Dad.
Old 1/7/14, 05:39 AM
Cobra Member

Our hearts out to you Kevin..
Old 1/22/14, 05:58 PM

At what point do you just quit fighting. It just seems our obstacles are never ending.

Our water well went dry at 92 Feet this week and we are currently on the good graces of our next door neighbor via a garden hose. We just put in a new pump and tank which we could ill afford and thought perhaps the water issues were over. It seems they just started.

Oh, if I just had my health back at least I might find some work as a Partsman again. I do dearly miss it but my health still nowhere near what I need.

I am starting over again with a new Dr. but with no Medical Insurance it's difficult.

My state disability runs out in 30 days and I just don't know how we can keep the house. It has so many memories of Andrew I just can't bear the thought of leaving but I guess at some point it will become inevitable.

If the well wouldn't have gone dry and My Social Security Claim would have been approved first go round which I guess is rare these days we might have just been able to stay. I am going the lawyer Route for the appeal and they don't get paid unless it gets approved but they will take a big chunk off the top but I guess I have no choice.

Well I needed to vent somewhere as I am pretty darn low at this point.

Any Prayers for Rain here in Sunny Dry California would be appreciated! We are going to need a lot to get the water table back.

Mgb,

KC
Old 1/22/14, 08:51 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
At what point do you just quit fighting.
Never. Ever. Quit is not an option. It is not part of your genetic code or your faith. So cancel those thoughts. Say it out loud to yourself. Rebuke the evil from where it comes. Say it out loud to yourself! Block negatives and input positives. Quit repeating the negative thoughts! Now! Program your subconscious mind with conscious thought and faith and passionate spoken words of positives and visualizing the positive results you desire. Then act on that every day!

Pray harder for more faith and more strength. Pray for wisdom and direction. Greatest (earthly) wisdom I ever heard was "Life will give you what you fight for!". Positive mind, positive thinking, positive strategy. Then take decisive, positive actions so God has something to bless as you continue to pray.

Sometimes the direction is to move on, but most of the stories I've heard (vs my standing firm for my place in spite of what many would view as hopeless odds) is that the grass is never greener on the other side. Its just different grass where the problems are similar. So you might as well plant your flag and fight to stay in the place you love and choose. Fight and receive the blessing.

Yahweh God Almighty, through His Son the Great Shepherd Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Anointed Son, will lead you if you ask. Keep asking! And then in turn, you will lead your family. Buck up! Demonstrate your faith! YOU are a winner and YOU will WIN! For God Almighty, His Son Jesus Christ, as well as yourself and your family. All credit and thanks go to them.

I continue to think and pray for you Kevin and your family, as I know many others do, so don't take that for granted. Think up options to stay and FIGHT! You're still breathing right? Then keep fighting!

Psalms 30.1 (NJB) I praise you to the heights, Yahweh, for you have raised me up, you have not let my foes make merry over me.
2 Yahweh, my God, I cried to you for help and you healed me.
3 Yahweh, you have lifted me out of Sheol, from among those who sink into oblivion you have given me life.
4 Make music for Yahweh, all you who are faithful to him, praise his unforgettable holiness.
5 His anger lasts but a moment, his favour through life; In the evening come tears, but with dawn cries of joy.
6 Carefree, I used to think, 'Nothing can ever shake me!'
7 Your favour, Yahweh, set me on impregnable heights, but you turned away your face and I was terrified.
8 To you, Yahweh, I call, to my God I cry for mercy.
9 What point is there in my death, my going down to the abyss? Can the dust praise you or proclaim your faithfulness?
10 Listen, Yahweh, take pity on me, Yahweh, be my help!
11 You have turned my mourning into dancing, you have stripped off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.
12 So my heart will sing to you unceasingly, Yahweh, my God, I shall praise you for ever.

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/22/14 at 10:34 PM.
Old 1/23/14, 07:18 AM
Cobra Member

Do NOT EVER give up Kevin. Do you think Andrew would like to see you give up? NO. In his honor, do not.. Give... up...
Old 1/23/14, 12:31 PM

Charlie,

I am just going to reply to this wonderful post short & sweet.

Thank You for reminding me of the Spiritual Truths I know, but have lost touch with.

I have printed it out and I am going to post it where I can be Reminded of those Truths Daily.

Mgb,

KC
Old 1/23/14, 03:28 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Charlie,

I am just going to reply to this wonderful post short & sweet.

Thank You for reminding me of the Spiritual Truths I know, but have lost touch with.

I have printed it out and I am going to post it where I can be Reminded of those Truths Daily.

Mgb,

KC
Yes it is always encouraging to be "aglow with the spirit". Like being warmed by the sun on a chilly morning. Ahhh... And as brothers, to be reminded to "be courageous and strong" like Joshua was encouraged to be (Jos 1.1-9). May the blessing keep you on track so you can be the positive example of hope for your family also. Things are looking up!

I start the New Year with this post.

In Honor of a Very Special Friend from TMS who has been there for the Casey Family.

Daniel 5:14

14 I have heard that the spirit of the gods is in you and that you have insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom.
Ah yes, my favorite book Daniel. Let us not be confused like Belshazzar, suggesting it was 'the gods' of Babylon who were giving Daniel 'insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom'. For it was Belshazzar's father, Nebuchadnezzar, who learned the hard way that it was the Ancient of Days, the Most High God, who is sovereign ruler of the universe. He is the One who blessed Daniel with insight and wisdom and strength, and gave Nebuchadnezzar his kingship (Da 5.18-21).
In stark contrast, though Belshazzar knew this, he put no stock in it and continued to rely on 'the gods' of 'silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood, and stone' made by human hands. Therefore, the writing on the wall was not a message he was going to be temporarily humbled like Nebuchadnezzar was, and then receive is kingship back again. Rather, the writing on the wall was a message of doom for Belshazzar's lack of faith and arrogance against the Lord of heaven (Da 5.22-31).

25 “This is the inscription that was written: mene, mene, tekel, parsin
26 “Here is what these words mean:
Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
28 Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”

May I suggest reading the entire book of Daniel again (chapters 1-12). It is very exciting! And clarity about the Most High God vs 'the gods' is important as we wouldn't want to be 'weighed and found wanting' like Belshazzar was.
And we learn that 'a rock was cut out, but not by human hands' and it takes out and crushes all these kingdoms and it itself fills the whole earth and will endure forever... (Ch 2); and 'someone like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence'... and was given sovereign power, 'and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed'... (Ch 7). Very exciting!! Praise the Most High God, and serve the King of the Kingdom!

Gotta run, be blessed!

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/23/14 at 03:31 PM.
Old 2/10/14, 10:45 AM

Survey Says! Still Swinging!

KC
Old 2/11/14, 04:45 AM
Cobra Member

Survey Says! Still Swinging!

KC
Don't give up.. Andrew would not have wanted you to
Old 2/13/14, 11:01 PM
GT Member

Hey kevin , how are you you doing buddy? Its Mike from maryland and its been a long time since we talked. I am so sorry to hear of your struggles and i know we talked on phone for long time after my dad passed and KC passed and made each other feel better. Life is tough and full of changes and obsticles. I have been dealing with my own health issues too for a long time and still struggling to get back. I had a brain tumor and it took alot out of me but i will never give up and i hope and pray you dont either. Stay strong buddy and God Bless you and your family.
Old 2/16/14, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by 07stangme
Hey kevin , how are you you doing buddy? Its Mike from maryland and its been a long time since we talked. I am so sorry to hear of your struggles and i know we talked on phone for long time after my dad passed and KC passed and made each other feel better. Life is tough and full of changes and obsticles. I have been dealing with my own health issues too for a long time and still struggling to get back. I had a brain tumor and it took alot out of me but i will never give up and i hope and pray you dont either. Stay strong buddy and God Bless you and your family.
Heh there!

Shoot me an Email with your contact info and best time to call.
I'm still at clevparts@aol.com

KC
Old 2/16/14, 07:50 PM

I try to live by the Shawshank Quote, Unfortunetely I am also a Libra! Well I have not exactly made up my mind on that. Let me get back to you on that! Libras understand exactly what I mean.

KC
Attached Images   

Last edited by 05stangkc; 2/16/14 at 07:53 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Andrew Casey's Cancer Battle