Ford Discussions Non-Mustang Ford Products

Fiesta ST, any thought...

Search this Thread

Old 6/8/14, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiesta ST, any thought...

...especially from owners?

It, along with it's Focus stablemate, has been getting some rave reviews. Top Gear even named it their car of the year.

Yes, fwd and not the raw firepower of a Stang, but it's seems to be an embodiment of the idea that it's not how fast are car goes but how a car goes fast that matters most and this little pocket rocket is supposedly an absolute hoot to actually drive on real roads.
Old 6/8/14, 02:39 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
I don't think I've ever met someone who didn't like there's.

If I were to get a winter vehicle, a Fiesta ST would be high on my list. Cheap, decent in the snow, and still plenty of fun when the weather is a little nicer.
Old 6/8/14, 03:09 PM
Cobra Member

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
It's on my short list to replace my RSX when it dies in a few years. It's a bit small but fun as hell. I like the focus st too, but it's too big for what I want. Since there is no st sized in the middle, I'd rather go smaller. I also like the look of the fiesta more than the focus. Plus the small sub 2L turbo cars are a nice little scene these days.

I'll be getting a 13/14MY (so used) fiesta st or a f150 fx4 crew cab with ecoboost v6.

Last edited by typesredline; 6/8/14 at 03:13 PM.
Old 6/8/14, 03:53 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I test drove one before I got my mustang. They are OK to drive. Not crazy fast but no slouch either. The interior is really nice with the recaros and my touch. I'd rather get the Focus ST and I would have if it wasn't $28k otd.