The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   05-09 Interior and Audio Mods (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f692/)
-   -   Illuminated Door Sill Plates for 05-13 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f692/illuminated-door-sill-plates-05-13-a-515018/)

SteedaBrandon 10/23/12 02:49 PM

Illuminated Door Sill Plates for 05-13

Check out these new illuminated door sill plates for the 05-13 Mustangs! Please let me know if I can help you with anything!

Offered in these three different versions: Boss 302 - $209.95, Mustang GT - $209.95, or Mustang - $189.95.

Add a touch of class to your 05-13 Mustang with our Illuminated Door Sill Plates.

Easily snaps into place of the factory door sill plates and includes custom wiring harness for illumination function. LED illumination insures very low power draw.

Scuff plate portion has attractive and durable aluminum finish. Availble with various logos including Mustang, Mustang GT, and Boss 302.

Product Benefits
  • Easy snap in installation
  • Includes wiring harness
  • Low power draw and looks great!

tu3218 10/27/12 07:36 PM

Very nice. Have always wanted these but a bit pricey for such a minimal addition.

rechner843 10/27/12 07:49 PM

Definitely thinking about it

SilverSkoundrel 10/27/12 09:26 PM

Pretty sure it's not minimal, come on 7 HP apiece. That's nice :nice: lol they are really cool though

houtex 10/28/12 01:36 AM

Do you have, or can I get, one that has light grey illumination and says "AWESOME"? Similar in color to the R1B1G1 '06 IUP gauge color setting. I run that setting. It's very niiiice.

If you did, I'd buy it in a Fry "TAKE MY MONEY!" kind of way.

tu3218 10/28/12 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by SilverSkoundrel
Pretty sure it's not minimal, come on 7 HP apiece. That's nice :nice: lol they are really cool though

Haha oh yah. I love these but just a little out of my budget right now. Eventually will something like this but curious as to how you change the colors. Do you use my color settings?

Or maybe these are just one color. AM version has 4 colors I think.

SteedaBrandon 10/30/12 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by houtex (Post 6476483)
Do you have, or can I get, one that has light grey illumination and says "AWESOME"? Similar in color to the R1B1G1 '06 IUP gauge color setting. I run that setting. It's very niiiice.

If you did, I'd buy it in a Fry "TAKE MY MONEY!" kind of way.

Unfortunately, these are not available customized/personalized.

Originally Posted by tu3218 (Post 6476627)
Haha oh yah. I love these but just a little out of my budget right now. Eventually will something like this but curious as to how you change the colors. Do you use my color settings?

Or maybe these are just one color. AM version has 4 colors I think.

These are just one color.

Imatk 11/5/12 11:28 AM

You can get them personalized but it can take a while to get it done. I just had some done on mine but it took a LOOONG time for me to get them.

I ordered here