05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

She's Back!

Search this Thread

Old 2/3/06, 06:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

I finally got her back a few minutes ago, and she looks amazing!!!!!! I am speechless!!!!! She is perfect!! The guys who installed the stripes did a superior and above and beyond the service for these stripes!!! Byt the way, the kit was from Baltimore Street Mods and the rocker panel stripes came from Wholesale Auto Decals....

Old 2/3/06, 06:54 PM
GT Member

Paul,

Looks Sweet [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] !! I want to do this to my Stang! I am very Picky and I don’t know anyone in my area that is repeatable. …..I think I may just order the kit and do it my self…

-Adam
Old 2/3/06, 07:05 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Looks great, Paul!!

Did you notice wholesael auto decals & 2005-mustang.com &graohic-express.com all look like the same place? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
Old 2/3/06, 07:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StangNut @ February 3, 2006, 9:08 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looks great, Paul!!

Did you notice wholesael auto decals & 2005-mustang.com &graohic-express.com all look like the same place? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

they are the same place! same price, same everything!
Old 2/3/06, 07:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Great job, Paul! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

After seeing some 'questionable' vinyl jobs, thanks for restoring my confidence that it is possible to get these things on without failure.

Did you choose the kit with or without the nozzle cut-outs? Did the nozzles still have to be removed?

Also, please post some close-up pics of the bumpers, roof stripe to windshield, and rear GT emblem.

Again, fantastic job! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/3/06, 07:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ February 3, 2006, 9:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Great job, Paul! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

After seeing some 'questionable' vinyl jobs, thanks for restoring my confidence that it is possible to get these things on without failure.

Did you choose the kit with or without the nozzle cut-outs? Did the nozzles still have to be removed?

Also, please post some close-up pics of the bumpers, roof stripe to windshield, and rear GT emblem.

Again, fantastic job! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I will take tons more pics 2morrow when its much brighter out!! I bought the kit with the nozels cut out and they fit prefect around the nozels without exposing any color of the paint! I am very pleased!
Old 2/3/06, 07:45 PM
Cobra Member

Looks awsome!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/3/06, 07:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Looks great. I also have a silver BSM kit waiting to go on, just waiting for it to get warmer. Plus, I've been a bit chicken, but your car makes me want to do it! Did you use a 2" gap? (like the instructions?) I got the kit without the nozzle cutouts so I can try a 1.5" gap.
Old 2/3/06, 07:47 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Paul:

The car looks fantastic!! I'm really happy they turned out so nice for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] I'll give you a ring and try to check them out in person tomorrow!!!
Old 2/3/06, 07:52 PM
Cobra Member

paul, looks great man!!!! i got to see these strips tomorrow. call me!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/3/06, 08:10 PM
Bullitt Member

Looks great!!! I may actually consider vinyl stripes instead of painted ones after seeing those pics. I would want the dark metallic silver(mineral grey looking ones) myself.

Maybe I can get to see them in person Sunday or next week sometime. I'm booked tomorrow :-).

Congrats!!!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/3/06, 08:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BuzzyStang05 @ February 3, 2006, 9:49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Looks great. I also have a silver BSM kit waiting to go on, just waiting for it to get warmer. Plus, I've been a bit chicken, but your car makes me want to do it! Did you use a 2" gap? (like the instructions?) I got the kit without the nozzle cutouts so I can try a 1.5" gap.
[/b][/quote]

The kit is made for 1.5 gap. and i bought the kit with the nozzle cut out and they fit perfectly!!!! When you look at it from a distance, you wouldnt think someone squeeged around it, but they did!! I will post more pics 2morrow!
Old 2/3/06, 08:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

dude.....they look great!! We'll all have to get together again soon!!
Old 2/3/06, 08:30 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

looks awsome!!
Old 2/3/06, 09:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The stripes look really good, Paul. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] As does the rest of the car. I also like the Mustang brake light, the stripes really set it off.
Old 2/4/06, 12:08 AM
V6 Member

Awesome looking Paul! I can't wait to see it in person [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]. Maybe we should drag HiRoller with us in a couple of weeks.
Old 2/4/06, 04:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kilmar @ February 4, 2006, 2:11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Awesome looking Paul! I can't wait to see it in person [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]. Maybe we should drag HiRoller with us in a couple of weeks.
[/b][/quote]

Did someone say road trip? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 06:03 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Car looks great! I love the color combo and it looks like they did a great job. I can't wait to see the daytime pics!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 07:28 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
looks great, but obviously I am going to say that [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 08:30 AM
Team Mustang Source

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaverickMLFD371 @ February 3, 2006, 8:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
The kit is made for 1.5 gap.
[/b][/quote]

DOH! You're right, I couldn't remember. I meant 1" gap, I'm guessing the NAIAS car had a 1" gap. But if I knew how perfect the nozzle cutouts were maybe I could've lived with 1.5" gap. Where are those daytime pics??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: She's Back!